chapter 14

sorry for not updating for so long, i broke my phone :(

draco's pov 

he slowly started to kiss me back. '' d-draco..'' he moaned into the kiss. I pulled him closer by his waist. I felt him scratching my back with his nails but i didn't care at all.  I gently pushed him to the wall. '' jump'' i whispered to his ear. He did what i told him to, i started kissing his neck slowly as i heard him moan by my touch. ''wait draco...''. He pushed himself away from me , i thoughted he wanted this. '' what's wrong?'' i asked worried. I probably scared him. What the fuck was i thinking?!, why would he ever like a monster like me....

'' let's take it slow okay?'' he said as he holded my face with his hand (corona time ) and smiled. I was shocked with his words. '' s-so you still want to be with me?''. He rolled his eyes playfully and i couldn't help but smile a bit. ''  of course you ferret boy!''. '' hey!''

-------------------

in the gryffindor tower

'' Ron,Hermione i need to tell you something''

the golder trio was sitting in the gryffindro tower. Harry took a deep breath to calm himself down. '' i am...dating someone..''. Ron screamed and hugged his best friend while Hermione was there calm. '' Hermione are you deaf?!, Harry found his love of his life!''. '' please continue harry'' she said coldy and ignored ron. Harry gulped in fear. ''ehm...i-it's draco...''. Ron frowed at his place while Hermione started jumping around yelling that she wasn't crazy and she knew it. '' Ron are you okay?'' harry asked. Ron nodded his head. '' yeah, i don't know why i was so suprised, i am you were always looking at his as-''. Hermione enterupt him by hitting him on his shoulder and they all laughed :)