||1|| smily face🙂

Narrator POV

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10. There are 10 habits of the happy teens you should know. Ms.Iron said as she was explaining them. There were posters all over the wall with the habitats on them. As Ms.Iron was talking John getting bored. He would focus but he's been learn these habits since kindergarten. The only thing that changed is that instead of being the habits of happy kids, there now also the habits of happy teens.

"I would be a happy teen if I didn't have to learn this this shit." John mumbled as he started to doze off.

Peggy started immediately laughing.

Then she made eye contact with Ms. Iron for a good 10 seconds.

"Listen to me! You wouldn't want to get a email home on the second  day now would you,Peggy?"

"Yes ma'am" Peggy said as her sisters Eliza and Angelica starting cracking up

"So can anyone tell me tell me about the 3rd habit..because I know Peggy can't" Ms. Iron said with a nasty tone.

Peggy's POV

I hate being yelled at by teachers. Ms.Iron was just straight up rude. I bet no one is ever going to be like "OMG i just got kidnapped. I should follow one of those 10 happy habits. I'm going to speak up to my kidnapper." If they tried to use any of those habits it wouldn't end up very well for them. School should teach us something useful. Like how to pay taxes or how to make a good impression at an job interview.

I looked up at John just to find that he's dream- singing. Dream- singing is basically when someone is dreaming and singing at the same time. It's like sleepwalking but instead of walking their singing. It happens a lot to people to like musicals. When someone is dream-singing there's only one way to wake them up. You have to sing along.

    "Tell me who I gotta beeeeeee  for you to be with me. " John sung

Smily face! I said, singing along

"nEXT THING yOU know we're texting

day and night I trust her right away!"  he almost shouted

I was about to respond when John suddently shouted-

"OMG I DID AGAIN!"

"Yes you did my incredible John.." I blurted out. I said the last part by accident.  What did I just do? I thought to myself as I tried not to look at John. I felt my cheeks heating up and immediately looked down to the floor.  I couldn't let him know that I liked him. I've kept that a secret since the second day of 1st grade. I've kept the secret for 8 years, I can't let him find out now. What if he found out? Our friendship will be ruined.

"My incredible John? She called me my incredible John." John whispered to himself, interrupting my thoughts.

He had the most shocked look on his face. I couldn't let him find out. I had to come up with something.

"Oh, I was just singing a song from the band  uh- er- The Other 51." I exclaimed

I don't know why but it hurt my heart to say that. I tried not to look into his eyes but, I did anyway.  I was shocked when I looked into his eyes. He had this- look in his eyes. It was- fear. I only know because it happens to me all the time.

John suddenly looked at me then at Angelica, then ran out the room with only a piece of paper and his favorite pen.

John's POV

When Peggy called me "Her incredible John" I though that I actually had a chance with her. I started imaging a life with her. I know it sounds stupid and all because I'm only 13 but I couldn't help it. We could go swimming, roast marshmellows, and go to the coffee shop on Betson St and drink hot cocoa. We can go to prom. Then we'll go to college. Road trips and stargazing. Then we could get a house. Get married. Have kids and spend our lives together.

As soon as she said it was just a song, my heart shattered. My eyes filled with sadness. I then realized that it will never happen. I just needed to talk to someone RIGHT NOW. Someone who understands. I would talk to Angelica but she'll just say to wait for it. I think Burr is really rubbing off on her. I decided that I'll talk to Martha.Martha's my best friends apoptive mom. All my friends and I go to her to talk about our life problems. I was about to go to Martha's classroom when I realized I was still in class. I looked at Peggy then told Angelica "If the teacher asks say I had to use the bathroom."  She nodded and went back to listening to Ms.Iron. I looked to see if Ms.Iron was looking at me. She was looking at the computer so I ran out of the classroom and headed towards Martha's room.

When I got to Martha's door I knocked on it.

"Lisa, I don't think we should cut recess from-

"Hey Martha, can I talk to you about something?" I asked her, trying to keep my tears in."

"Sure John, I thought you were Ms.Iron- wait.. are you crying?? What happened?"  She asked

Martha's POV

John told me the whole story.

"I just wish we weren't a million worlds apart. John said as he started to cry harder."

(A/N get the reference??)

It's ok. I have a feeling it will all work out in the end. 8th grade is hard but not the end of the world. Besides the Autumn's Ball is coming up soon maybe you can ask her if she wants to go with you. I replied.

But she doesn't like me. That could ruin our friendship. He said, as he began to write something down.

"That COULD ruin your friendship. You don't know unless you try."

"I guess you're right"

Just as he finshed his sentence the bell rung. "I should get going." John said as he walked out the door. Once he walked out the door I went on my computer. I typed in "The Other 51 band". Ha! I knew it wasn't a real band. As I stood up to get my bag I stepped on a piece of paper. I was about to throw it away when I saw what was written on it.

9/7/19

Dear Peggy,

This letter will not presented to you unless I have decided it was the right time to do so. Since your reading this, that means I gave this to you in order to confess something. I love you. I know it might sound crazy but I know that I mean it. Did you know that if your crushing on someone for more then 4 months it becomes love. This might sound werid but I liked you since 1st grade. You lit up my world of darkness. Your personality in brighter then all the stars in the night sky. Your so funny that it would kill me if I didn't laugh at your jokes. Anyway what I'm trying to say is.. Will you be my girlfriend??

Forever Yours, John Laurens

In that very moment I knew I had to make Jeggy happen. All I need is a plan and some help, and I know just the person to help me.

1226 words without A/N.Sorry if this was short. It's 10pm and I gotta go to school tommorow. I'm also sorry if there's grammer errors, I'm just really tired. I have big plans for this story and I know it's going to be at least 60 chapters.I'm going to update every week. Sometimes twice a week if I can. Or I might be a week late if I have a lot of test. Anyways, I hope you liked the story!!
Also I read fanfics at 2am on Saturday's so if you know any good completed books plz send them to me.

-Bella

10/1/19