||3|| Sweet Understanding🎶😊

A/N: If you've never listened to Suddenly Seymour you should really listen to it! I love the original but the 2003 Cast Recording is really amazing. This song is going to be a big part of this chapter and will reappear in the story a lottt sooo please listen to it and maybe the whole soundtrack and watch the 1986 movie...

Ok ok you don't have to listen to the whole soundtrack but at least try the movie. I promise it's amazing.

And Suddenly Seymour so you know how the song sounds when the characters sing it-

Ok I'll leave now.

T/w: drugs, alcohol

~time skip brought to you by The Laurens Interlude~

2:30pm Same Day (Friday)

The Revolutionaries Chat

QueenAng:Heyy

FrenchBaguette: What's up?

HorseBrain:^^ what he said

QueenAng: do you all want to go to the mall with me tommorow??

SAVETHETURTLES: sure

SunflowerPegs: yeah

MoonshineEliza- ofc

Alexanderwritestoomuch- ^^

QueenAng-ok! see u all tomormow!!!!

Eliza's POV

"ANGELICA!!! PEGGY!!! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!" I said exitcedly. They quickly rushed to my room to help me pick an outfit out for my date.

"How about this one?" I asked as I showed them a light blue dress.

"It's beautiful!" Peggy said in awe

"Where did you get it?" she asked

"Well there's this online shop called NYCTrendy" I replied.

A/N: It's not a real store as far as I know. Just letting you guys know.

"Oooooo heard about it. It's all over social media." Peggy stated.

"Did they have any in Yellow?"

"Nope. However, the designer always takes custom orders."

"So I could order that dress in yellow!" She squealed

Yep!

"Get me one in pink!" Angelica yelled from across the room.

Ok!

4:30pm
After I got my outfit on and bought my sisters dresses from NYCTrendy, they straightened my hair.

"Ok! Your all ready! Have fun!" Angelica said with this look in her eyes.