some guys being dudes

"Thank you sir come back again". Iruka just finished buying naruto his Ichiraku ramen, Not mentioning that he ate 16 big bowls, "Wow Iruka sensei that was so good Thanks for treating me again!", Iruka nodded and said. "No Problem Naruto anytime but I got to go see you soon, bye!"

 Then they soon walked the opposite ways. Later on, Iruka bumped into Kakashi while he was reading his book, They then both fell on the ground. As soon as Iruka fell on the ground he quickly stood up to help Kakashi. Kakashi was flat on his back with his book on his face, it turned out when Iruka bumped into Kakashi, when he was about to fall, he slipped onto something slimy, causing him to slip and fall on his back. "OH IM SO SORRY KAKASHI LET ME HELP YOU". Iruka pulled Kakashi's arms forcefully. Iruka fell right on top of Kakashi's body. He wasn't expecting Kakashi to be that heavy for him to fall on top ok Kakashi. "OH NO IM SORRY KAKASHI". Iruka got of Kakashi as soon as he said that. "It's fine iruka you worry too much," Kakashi said calmly. "OH OK BUT I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK TO THE ACADEMY BYE!" Kakashi was still flat on the ground. But he decided he should probably go he was in the way of everyone there.

Kakashi was thinking about asking Iruka to hang out tonight Since he thought everyone was busy except Iruka.

 Iruka was in bed when he saw someone in front of him. "AH BACK OFF!!" He yelled and threw kunai knives everywhere. The person dogged all of then. At that point Iruka was scared. he soon heard that familiar voice. the man said "Jeez you really do yell a lot." said Kakashi. "Oh Kakashi that was you?" Iruka said with a tired like voice. "yeah it's me I was going to ask you to hang out but I guess you don't stay up late uh? You also seem tired so I'll leave you alone" said Kakashi calmly. "NOO I CAN HANG OUT IF YOU WANT!!!" Cried Iruka. Kakashi was startled by iruka also surprised that he never talks calmly he's always so scared or startled for some reason. Iruka soon got out of bed and got dressed up to hang with Kakashi. Kakashi took Iruka to a place by a river, then both sat on a bench. Kakashi disappeared for a moment and came back 5 seconds later he had a basket full of food with him.

 "Here I was going to save it for tomorrow afternoon but I couldn't wait till tomorrow so why not now," Kakashi said with a chill light voice. "Haha yeah if I were you I probably wouldn't wait any longer either funny I don't have work tomorrow it's the right timing," Iruka said happily. little did Iruka know that Kakashi sneaked into the Hokage's office just to know what Iruka was doing tomorrow what's the big deal he does it all the time with people he wants to hang out with, and the Hokage never notices.

Kakashi Pov

Wow, he actually said something without yelling. I guess he's more comfortable now. We just talked about random stuff like bigs riding donkeys and how he went to the zoo with naruto and suddenly naruto had diarrhea . and he had to wait for naruto the whole day till he got out of the bathroom. I laughed at that, imagine naruto having diarrhea at the zoo. Soon we both ran out of something to talk about. So I asked if he would want to come over at my place. He replied with a yes. We arrived at my place and we just watched tv and did talk about the ninja's who turned their back on our village, like Mizuki and Orochimaru.

"So uh about what happened earlier," Kakashi said. Iruka remembering everything that happened earlier. "Oh uh um that uh I'm really sorry kakashi it's just that your heavy so I fell on you sorry". 

"Me heavy? If I'm heavy to you then let's see how heavy you are" said Kakashi with a slightly loud voice. Kakashi lifts up Iruka then lifted him up higher with only 1 hand. "Do you even eat Iruka you're as heavy as sakura". "WHAT!! SAKURA?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Iruka said. "yeah sakura," said Kakashi". "Well I was just probably tired, I can lift you up with 1 hand to". Iruka tried to lift up Kakashi and all he achieved was moving him an inch.

 "See I told you, you can't carry me." That's when Kakashi realized how close Iruka was from his face about 2 inches away he can't help but look straight at Iruka's eyes not even realizing where his hands were moving to. 3 seconds later Iruka realized it too only because Kakashi was silent and looking straight at his eyes. Iruka started to pull away but he couldn't that's when he noticed Kakashi's left hand was wrapped around his waist. Kakashi got closer and closer. Kakashi doesn't even know what he's doing its as if someone else is controlling his body. He doesn't know why he was looking at Iruka's eyes he doesn't know why his left hand was around Iruka's waist. he can't get control of his movements for some reason. Iruka's face started to burn up, Iruka's face was crazy red.

 "Um K-Kakashi". Kakashi felt like he was underwater just by looking at Iruka he wasn't paying attention to anything all that mattered to him at that point was Iruka. Did he drink anything that would cause this? Oh wait earlier he was in a restaurant with guy, Kurenai, and Anko, he thought why not drink with them wouldn't affect him that much he thought. But it turned out that he was wrong he drank something strong. He never drinks he's not used to it, unlike the others. Iruka was trying to get himself out of the situation by escaping but he couldn't Kakashi's grip was to tight and his arm is strong too. "Oh I have to go I have work tommorow" Iruka just said as an excuse. "You don't have work didn't you say that? " said Kakashi. uh oh Looks like Iruka's in trouble. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the heck went through my mind while I was writing this. I'm crazy vote, comment, follow if you want. Thanks for reading