No hospitals I hate hospitals

1 week later...

Loud strange noises coming out of Kakashi's bathroom. Moments later something hit the ground and made a loud thud. Later on, Iruka is finally done working for the day and decides to visit Kakashi since it has been a week since they hang out. Iruka knocked on Kakashi's door but no one answered. He knocked a few more times more but again nobody answered. He somehow knew that Kakashi's window is open, well he never closes them. Iruka climbed into the window carrying the bag or ramen in his hands. "Kakashi's are you home?" Iruka started wandering around the house, he found the kitchen and set down the ramen on the table. Iruka found the bathroom door and noticed that it was open. He decided to see if Kakashi was there. He knew he shouldn't do that because what if he walked in Kakashi doing his business. Iruka was shocked to see Kakashi on the floor. Kakashi was pale, very pale. Iruka started freaking out he thought that Kakashi was dead or something. Or is he?

 Iruka ran to Kakashi as fast as he can. Kakashi's eyes slowly opened a little. "Iruka.." Iruka touched Kakashi's forehead. He had a fever, but could it really be that bad of a fever for him to fall on the ground? Kakashi tried to get up very slowly and succeeded, he threw up in the toilet next to him.

 "Iruka what are you going here?" Kakashi managed to say before throwing up again. "Come on we gotta get you to your room will you help me?" Iruka said with a calm smile on his face. Kakashi's melted when he saw that cute little smile. "I'll try," They tried to stand up together, Iruka was trying so hard to support Kakashi or you can call in dragging. Kakashi was also trying his best to carry his own body. They got to Kakashi's bedroom, Iruka put Kakashi on his bed and got a bucket just in case Kakashi throws up again.

 Iruka was so worried about Kakashi's health so he called the hospital, but when it started ringing he felt someone grab his wrist. "No hospitals!" Kakashi said with a frown. "But you're really sick please Kakashi I'm worried about your health," Iruka was actually really worried about Kakashi. "No Hospitals, No hospitals, I hate hospitals!" Kakashi sounded angry. "Ok fine..." Iruka said not being sure if that's the right choice to make.

 Iruka went to the bathroom and got medicine for Kakashi. He went straight to Kakashi's bedroom giving him the pill and a glass of water with it. "I think you need a bath," Iruka said. "Are you saying I stink?" Kakashi replied. "No, I think I'll make you feel better," Iruka explained, Kakashi nodded in agreement, they both went to the bathroom. Iruka placed Kakashi on the floor while he prepared his bath, Iruka turned on the water and lets it flow in the bathtub.

 It was finally ready for Kakashi to take his bath, Iruka was walking out of the bathroom."Call me if you need anything." Iruka said proudly of himself. "Iruka," Kakashi said. "What is it?"  Iruka replied. " I can't take off my underwear.." Iruka stood by the door frozen, his eyes widening every second. He slowly turned around and looked at Kakashi. "Uh ok, I-I'll help you..." He went up to Kakashi and closed his eyes. He felt his hands on Kakashi's back. "Lower, lower" Iruka was talking to himself. "Ow!" Kakashi said surprised. "Better know what your touching" Kakashi said then chuckles right after. Iruka would feel his face burning up. "Um I-I'm sorry Kakashi-san" He finally managed to slide down Kakashi's underwear. He couldn't wait to get out of there, it was getting awkward. He stood up and opened his eyes, before he could say anything. "My shirt too please," Kakashi said. Iruka didn't have that much problem with taking the shirt off. And so he took it off like what Kakashi told him, and you know what he saw? Rock hard abs. (Hahaha omg) "Hey! How dare you have bigger abs than me? Huh, huh?" Iruka said with a loud toned voice. "Haha because I'm more manly," They both laughed for a while. Until Iruka smelled Kakashi's breath. 

"What did I tell you this is what happens when you get drunk, bad things happen..."Iruka said upset. "I'm sorry I just couldn't say no to the guys," Kakashi replied. But when Kakashi was about to take his bath someone broke down the door. "Did somebody say, Might guy?" Guy said happily. And stopped when he saw Kakashi naked with Iruka in front of him, covering everything. "AHH! THAT'S GAY!" Guy said with a weird tone as always. "It's not what it looks like I was taking care of Kakashi because he is sick," Iruka said explaining everything. "Oh ok, I'll help," Deep down Iruka was very thankful that Guy is helping Because he couldn't want to drag Kakashi anymore, he knew that Guy can carry Kakashi. Later Kakashi finished his bath he felt better. He got dressed and headed to the kitchen where Guy and Iruka was, they were watching tv. " Oh hey, Kakashi are you feeling better?" Iruka asked. "Um yeah, thanks for helping me Iruka," Kakashi said. "Well let's go eat," Iruka said happily. Iruka got the Ichiraku ramen he bought earlier? After they ate they hanged out and watched movies. "Hey guys sleepover?" Guy said happily. "Aw man, why?" Both Iruka and Kakashi said. nobody really knows why Guy is so childish. But they still agreed to the idea. "Hey I brought matching onesies, yay!" Iruka and Kakashi looked at each other with a help expression. They all wore the exact same onesies, as Guy took out his phone and took pictures of them. "This is going to be a fun night!" Guy said. Iruka and Kakashi are already tired of Guy. He's such a weird friend, I just hope Rock Lee doesn't act like this too much.