You saw nothing

Later on, both Kakashi and Iruka woke up from their warm sleep. "Hey Kakashi I should be going now I have to go and meet Kurenai soon..." Iruka said quietly, he got off of the bed and picked up his clothes. "No don't leave," Kakashi said with a sad voice. "But I have to." At that point, Iruka was already putting his clothes on. Right when he finished Kakashi stuck his face onto Iruka's chest. His hands near Iruka's end. "Can I come with you?" Kakashi said trying to make his voice cute. "Yes!" Well, that was easy Kakashi thought. But then Iruka remembered that his clothes were dirty. "Um, Kakashi can I borrow one of your clothes mine is kind dirty hehe..." Kakashi put a tiny smile on his face under his mask. "Ok, why don't you take a shower first and then I'll give you my clothes." Iruka nodded and headed to the bathroom, and closed it. 30 minutes later Iruka yelled Kakashi's name. 

"KAKASHI YOU FORGOT TO GIVE ME YOUR CLOTHES CAN YOU GIVE EM TO ME?" Kakashi smirked and said. "Why don't you get out of there we are both guys anyways." Kakashi started laughing when he saw Iruka's face. Iruka had a disgusted look on his face. "But Kakashi that's weird," Iruka said in a quiet voice while he was behind the bathroom door covering his whole body. Kakashi jokingly got annoyed and grabbed Iruka's wrist. "AH KAKASHI THE TOWEL IS GOING TO FALL!" Kakashi watched as the towel fell on the floor. His eye slow widening. "AH KAKASHI DON'T LOOK!!" While Iruka was trying to cover everything Kakashi just stood there staring at Iruka struggling. 5 minutes.

 Kakashi finally gave his clothes to Iruka. Iruka didn't even realize that he was in the middle of the hall of Kakashi's house. Because he was in a hurry to meet Kurenai. "Woah Iruka do you want to make my nose bleed or what." Iruka turned red immediately. "Oh yeah sorry about that Kakashi hehe..." An hour later Kakashi and Iruka are both finally ready to go. "Well, that took forever," Iruka said. It was really a struggle for him. They finally got to the place where Iruka and Kurenai are supposed to meet. But she wasn't there. Kakashi turned his eyes to a destroyed building not so far from where they were. Iruka saw two shadows in the building, while he and Kakashi were walking towards it.

 "Oh look it Kurenai," Iruka said loudly. Kakashi covered Iruka's mouth right after he said that. "Shh somebody else is in there let's go and sneak up on her." They both went and sneaked around the destroyed building. Looks like there are two people there, Asuma what is he doing here? "Ok bye beautiful I'll see you later after you are done talking to Iruka." Kurenai nodded and kissed Asuma. Iruka's eyes were as wide as a Tarsier's eyes. "Don't be so shocked it's so obvious, they are always together," Kakashi said calmly. They both go out of their hiding spot and faced Kurenai and Asuma. "HAH I KNEW IT!" Iruka yelled in front of their faces. Kurenai and Asuma's eyes widened. "YOU SAW NOTHING!" They both yelled at Iruka back.

 "It's fine why are you keeping this a secret? It's not like anyone is going to do anything about it or something."   They both knew that but they have a reason why they are keeping it a secret. " Well you see if the students find out we are dead, they are going to annoy us and ask us to kiss and spy on us, you know what happens," Asuma said worriedly. "Hey come on guys I found Kurenai sensei!" Uh oh, it's Kiba. "Hey, Kurenai sensei I thought we were training?

 Anyway, why are you all here? " Kida asked loudly as always. "Uh, nothing we were uh hehehe uh," Iruka said nervously. "You guys are hiding something from me. Kiba started sniffing everybody. Iruka and Kakashi got nervous because you know why. "Wait a second, why do you smell like Kakashi sensei, Iruka sensei?" They both froze. "Hey Kiba why don't you go back to your training I'm sure Kurenai will follow," Kakashi said trying to hide his nervousness. "Well ok, whatever" Kiba said not calmly. When Kiba left all four of them took a deep breath and let it out in relive. " Are you going to tell us why you are wearing Kakashi's clothes?" Kurenai said with a small smile on her face. "No," Iruka said with a bit of a shaky voice. "Then maybe we will have to force you to tell us," Asuma said confidently. "Well, how are you going to do that?" Iruka said a bit frightened. "We will tell everybody that you are wearing Kakashi's clothes," Kurenai said. "Well, we will tell every kid in this village that both of you are dating so better not tell anyone," Kakashi said calmly but confidently. Kurenai and Asuma just stared at both of them with an angry but funny look on their faces.

 It kinda looked like they were doing an angry meme face. They didn't say anything and left. Iruka and Kakashi were relived, but still, a bit worried because Kurenai and Asuma may find out. " Why did Kiba have to smell us," Said Iruka. "Maybe because he knew that we were hiding something from him," Kakashi said quietly. That made sense. They just have to make sure nobody finds out about last night. It's just 1 night it's not like we are dating or anything like that. "Hey wanna get ice cream?" said Kakashi. Where the hell did that come from? "Um, yeah, sure, I guess." They both ran to the ice cream shop. After they got their ice cream. They saw Kurenai and Asuma walking together eating ice cream. They both approached them together. "Hey uh, Kurenai, Asuma." They both looked at Iruka and Kakashi surprised. "Wait are you following us?" Kurenai said with an angry tone. "No no, we were getting ice cream too and we saw you guys and we just wanted to stop and say hi," Iruka said licking his ice cream. Asuma just started laughing. They all looked at him and asked. "What is it?" Asuma stopped and said. "Uh, nothing I just noticed you guys's ice cream, Iruka's ice cream is Vanilla and Kakashi's is Chocolate, Your ice cream matches your hair colors, haha," Asuma said while laughing. "Well, that's stupid." Said Kakashi.