This is the beginning

The next morning they finished their so-called sleepover with Guy. Kakashi was called to the Hokage's office. "I need you to go on a mission, take someone with you, like a backup, someone you could trust." The Hokage said looking very serious. Kakashi nodded and left. "No Kakashi I already told you I have work and I'm weak go find someone else and stop bugging me already!" Iruka said annoyed. "But Iruka!" Kakashi said waining. "No is no and that's final!" Iruka yelled. "But the Hokage said it's ok they will find someone to replace you while you're gone," Kakashi explained. "Well..." Iruka quietly said. "Yay, now come on we are going to be late for our mission!" Iruka and Kakashi left the village with their things. "Why did you pick me?" Iruka asked Kakashi staring at him, "Well you see, you're the only one who isn't annoying, also some of the other people are in missions already," Kakashi replied, "Do you like anyone, or are you secretly dating anyone?", Kakashi was surprised by the question. "Oh no, no, please," Kakashi replied. Iruka nodded and stayed silent for a while. Later enemies attacked them, kunais were thrown everywhere, they dogged every one of the kunais except for one, Iruka was hit on his knee.

 Kakashi instantly defeated them, it turns out that they were a bunch of weaklings after all. "Are you hurt?" Kakashi asked. "No..." Iruka replied, "Oh shut up!" Kakashi happily raised his voice. Kakashi lifted up Iruka quickly, Iruka was startled. "Put me down Kakashi!" Iruka yelled. "you can't make me," Kakashi laughed. Later they found a place to stay and settled their tent there.

Kakashi is treating Iruka's wound inside their tent when he accidentally fell over a little towards Iruka, "Ouch be careful Kakashi," said Iruka, "I'm sorry just tell me if it hurts, ok?" Kakashi replied with a small calm smile, Iruka nodded and smiled at Kakashi. Kakashi finished treating Iruka's injured knee when they decided to sleep, they checked their bags to look for their sleeping bags. "Um oops?" Kakashi said with a nervous smile. "What is it?" Iruka asked with an unimpressed look on his face. "Let me guess... You forgot your sleeping bag?" Iruka asked. Kakashi nodded nervously, "We only have 1 sleeping bag, what are we going to do now?" Iruka asked concerned,  "It's ok we could sleep together and use my blanket!"

Kakashi said happily. "Fine but don't touch me!" Iruka gave Kakashi a death stare. "Ok chill, chill I won't," Kakashi said, honesty he was terrified of that death stare of Iruka's. 

Iruka stayed away from Kakashi because you know what happened last time they cuddled, he wanted to cuddle tho... He ignored his thoughts and went to bed. It was 2:56 when Kakashi woke up from his sleep, Iruka was still in the other side of the tent, Kakashi rolled to where Iruka was, He started shaking Iruka back and forth until he woke up, "What is it Kakashi do you need anything?" Iruka asked tiredly still laying on his bed, "Well I just wanted to ask, do you like me?" Kakashi asked Iruka in a calm way, Iruka sat up and looked at Kakashi's eyes, "Why do you ask?" Iruka questioned Kakashi.

"No big deal just asking," Kakashi looked at Iruka's eyes, "Do you?" He asked again. "I really, really like you as a friend Kakashi, your one of the best friends I ever had," Iruka replied to his question. Kakashi broke eye contact with Iruka and looked at the ground, "You know that's not what I meant..." Kakashi said silently, "No, I don't, do you mean, love, Kakashi?" Iruka asked Kakashi in a way, "Uh, yeah, I guess." Kakashi put on a tiny smirk his face under his mask, Iruka didn't notice. "Well," Kakashi had hope that Iruka will maybe say yes, and made eye contact with Iruka again, "If you don't it's fine I was just asking..." By that time Iruka knew why Kakashi was asking him all of this. "I don't like you, I'm so sorry," Kakashi held Iruka's hand and said, "No, it's fine I knew you wouldn't anyway..." Iruka laughed really hard when he heard Kakashi saying that, " Hahaha I don't like you I love you!" Iruka said laughing, Kakashi's eyes widened, suddenly Iruka turned serious, "Kakashi, I'm serious, I LOVE YOU!" Iruka started to tear up.

This made Kakashi tear up as well, This hurt his feelings real bad, he can't stand watching him cry, He quickly wrapped his arms around Iruka tightly, "No, stop your going to make me cry!" Kakashi yelled. Iruka also hugged Kakashi back tightly, "We have been friends for a really long time, I can't help it, I really love you Kakashi," Iruka confessed. Kakashi pulled away from the hug and made eye contact once again, he held up his right hand and set it on Iruka's cheek while his thumb was on his lip, Iruka slowly took Kakashi's mask off, Kakashi started Kissing Iruka, it was soft and gentle until it started getting rougher and rougher, each second past it gets rough, Iruka started laying on the ground while Kakashi was pinning Iruka with his two hands onto the ground, Kakashi stopped kissing Iruka and stared at him from below, his right hand going under Iruka's shirt, Iruka seems to get turned on by this, Kakashi held Iruka's hands and pinned it on the ground, Kakashi started kissing Iruka's neck, but the kissing turned into sucking, "Kakashi, question before you do anything else," Iruka interrupted, Kakashi looked annoyed, "Hey don't give me that look, remember it's my body your playing with!" Iruka jokingly said, "Oh I know and I'm not going to go easy on you," Kakashi smirked. "What are you going to do to me?" Iruka asked a little frightened, "You'll see," Kakashi put an evil grin on his face, "YOU!! You're going to make me nervous, that grin of yours!" Iruka shyly said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LEMON TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!