Typical Lovers (MiChaeng)

Title:Typical Lovers
Genre:FluFF
Warnings:nOn3
Requested:no
Notes:gxg (미안) mushroom hair chaeng.
And also sorry for not updating. These past few days.
And thank you for reading this.

3rd Person

Mina stayed inside her room, one finger touching her chin and she's walking back and forth beside her bed like a Cute penguin thinking in how stupid she is for,

Accidentally confessing on Chaeyoung, And her overflowing hope that the cub might have the same feeling as hers.

But she's completely wrong, Like just one hour ago she confessed her feelings but she's such a fool.

Flashback

It's already the dismissal, Mina walks to her locker and place all her things until she saw her crush aka Chaeyoung also her bestfriend not so far from her position, Waving on her and smiling showing her deep ocean-like dimples and phone on her other hand.

Mina stared at her and think what, when and where will she confess and tell her how She love her.

Without any knowledge Chaeyoung was already infront of her. Waving her big hand infront of Mina who is spacing out staring at her.

"Uhmm Mina-unnie~" Chaeyoung spoke not to loud but enough for Mina to here.

Mina woke up from her not too long thinking,
and flinched realizing Chaeyoung was infront of her.

"Im sorry Mina-unnie ididn't mean to say it too loud~" Chaeyoung breathed out because she thinks that she spoke earlier too loud.

"Ah, ani ani, That's nothing chae~" Mina replied and blushed.

Chaeyoung's ears perked up upon hearing the nickname "chae"

"Ah okay Minari-unnie let's go home now it's getting late~" chaeyoung spoke cutely while reaching her hands for Mina to acccept.

Mina blushed when she hear the nickname Chaeyoung called her.

Mina reached for chaeyoung's hand and accept it, They both blushed the moment they feel each other's hands.

They walked hands intertwined to each other.
Comfortable silence surrounding both of them.

"Uhm Mina-unnie i have something to ask you?"Chaeyoung bravely broke the silence and started their conversation.

"Uhm, Yes what is it?" Mina answered with her sweet with a hint of curiosity on her voice.

"Do you like someone for a moment?" Ask Chaeyoung.

Mina was lost for her words, she didn't expect Chaeyoung to ask her questions like that.

So she take a deep breath before answering.

"Mina-unnie if your not yet ready to tell me then it's oka-" Mina cut her off and said.

"Yes I like someone, No i love Her, I love you Chaeyoung." Mina blurted out for no reason.

She widened her eyes like the squidward meme that sometimes visit your feeds. And covered her mouth. Surprised on what she just said.

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded but happy on what she heard.

She also widened her eyes and let go of Mina's hand due to shock that hurted Mina.

Since it's just a few walks awat from Mina's house she ran off and leave Chaeyoung alone.

Alone there, Mina didn't let Chaeyoung speak
her heart too.

But still Chaeyoung was happy, So she planned to confess to Mina tommorrow.