Weird Aegyo(2yeon)

Title: Weird Aegyo
Genre: Fluff
Warnings:noNe
Requested:아니
Notes:genderbender jeongyeon bxg.. they aren't idols here.

3rd Person

This has been a cute trait for Nayeon to do aegyo on someone she likes or love.

But this is one is weird because her friends know her as gay. So their gay asses observed and spyNayeon for them to know the truth and they found out that she has a crush on a guy.

"I can't believe that granny ugly unnie bunny would have a crush on our oppa~" Jihyo whispered on Chaeyoung's ear infront of her.

Chaeyoung only nod and proceed to watch her unnie talking to Jeongyeon.

They have been there for 10 minutes watching Nayeon and Jeongyeon talking. To the park all of them are there 7 are spying and 2 are talking. And so im here being redundant in my works im sorry.

But back to the story the 7 of them are on a bush don't ask me on how did they fit on them.

5 minutes has passed and the seven girls were bored watching their unnie and oppa talk.

If you were there you can sense that Jeongyeon is not comfortable talking with Nayeon. The seven girls didn't notice this, maybe they think that they both enjoying their time but no. Jeongyeon himself didn't.

Wanna know why?

Because Nayeon right now is doing some aegyo. And jeongyeon might die watching it.

You know Not in a bad way because it's to cute to resist. So let's go and check them out.

"Uhh i don't know" Jeongyeon asked looking down. He os blushing due to the latter's cuteness

"Ahhh~ Please I know you like my aegyo~ ahh nooooo~ you love my aegyo~" Nayeon spoke while doing her weird aegyo.

Puppy eyes, bunny teeths are exposed and fist near her cheeks like doing the 'shy shy shy' cutely.

"Uhhm ok ok i like youre aegyo but please be straight forward" Jeongyeon said scratching his not so itchy nape.

"OKAY~" Nayeon shouted startling Jeongyeon the hell of him.

"Please~Date~Meeeeee~~ Oppa-yaa~" Nayeon said while doing aegyo.

And the rest. Ill leave it to your imagination.

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

And that's it sorry for updating late and wait dor the next ud.

고마워