Thank You Loki

Also I'm going to be comparing ages in human instead of Asgardian because it's hela (Sorry couldn't help myself) confusing. Anyways in the first chapter or two your 8 years old. (This also happens in a different time when Loki doesn't try to rule earth, etc. etc. - sorry if that bothers you)

Edited*

I sighed contently as I gazed at the beautiful (f/f)'s, their radiant colour shining in the bright atmosphere. My time was however cut short by the disturbance of voices, not just any voices but those of my sister and her friends. They came into view and saw me sitting at my bench watching the (f/f)'s.

"Hello sis. What are you doing?" Sif asks from beside me, her friends close behind.

"I am simply watching the (f/f)'s, they are beautiful are they not?" I asked distantly, trying to persuade them to leave.

"I think they are quite beautiful Lady (Y/n)" I turned my gaze to the one and only Loki. I smiled wide and nodded, then standing and starting to leave.

"Well I shall bid you goodbye for now as I don't want to interrupt your..... fun" I said smoothly, trying not to change my tone and left before they could speak otherwise.

I was enjoying the quiet halls when I was bought out of my thoughts by a tap on the shoulder. I turned to see my mother.

"Hello mother, how are you?" I smiled at the woman. She smiled a little and lead me to my room.

"(Y/n) dear I know you intend not to but you must attend this party tonight. For our family's sake" she said sternly. I sighed knowing that arguing would get us nowhere so I nodded in agreement and went to pick out a dress for tonight. (You can pick the dress, though just remember that it's for a child)

"Excellent. I'll see you in 2 hours" she said and left without so much as a goodbye, though I'm used to it by now.

Timeskip to dance

"Hello Lady Sif, Lady (Y/n), welcome" a guard greeted us as we entered the party.

"It's quite breathtaking isn't it Sif" I said in awe at the beautiful decorations. Though I noticed the lack of presence beside me, I turned to my right and saw her with the others. I sighed and headed to the food and drinks.

"I think it is quite lovely, I can never get used to it" I smiled as I knew exactly who that voice belonged too.

"Hello Prince Loki" I bowed slightly to show my respect. He scoffed and tilted my head up so I was standing normally.

"Please there is no need for such formalities Lady (Y/n)" he smiled sweetly. I laughed a little.

"Is that why you called me "Lady (Y/n)"" he smiled and laughed as well.

"So why aren't you with my sister and your friends Loki?" I asked curiously.

"Well you see your sister is quite annoying if I'm being honest. To much for me to handle" we laughed at his comment. "So I thought I'd come and talk with you. We are friends are we not?" He asked genuinely. I smiled as a small pink blush consumed my cheeks.

"Well we have rarely spoken so I hardly see how we are friends, not to be rude" I said as cheerfully as possible.

"Right, of course, where are my manners. Why don't we start over" he coughs and I laugh a little. "Hi, I'm Loki, God of Mischeif, it's a pleasure to meet you...?" he said with a smile and I giggled.

"(Y/n)" I smiled. He held my hand and kissed my knuckles, causing my blush to darken.

"It's a pleasure to meet you (Y/n)" he continued smiling, as did I.

"The pleasure is all mine Loki" I smiled while bowing. We both looked into each other's eyes and burst out laughing.

"Was that not a better introduction?" He said through giggles.

"It was indeed" I smiled to the raven haired god. He looked around with a bored expression then smirked at me.

"What do you say we go elsewhere and talk. Maybe the gardens?" He asked hopefully. I looked around the room and saw that no one noticed us talking, so I nodded in agreement. He gently grabbed my hand and lead me to the outside garden.

I sighed as I stared up at the stars, a smile plastered upon my face.

"I'm sorry" Loki said out of nowhere.

"Pardon?" I turned to him confused.

"I'm sorry. I know how your family treats you, like a shadow. Believe me when I say I know how it feels. So I'm sorry, no one should have to go through that pain? Especially a sweet girl like yourself" he turned his gazed from the stars to me after he spoke to see tears in my eyes. He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"Why are you being so nice?" I asked confused.

"Because that's what friends do for each other" he smiled at me. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Loki"

I know this is a short chapter but the first two chapters are more like flashbacks, the main story plot happens around chapter 3. Still, I hope you enjoyed.