epigraph

Caiyan Volturi was a lucky bastard, at least that's what his twin brother Caius always said. Unlike Caius, Caiyan was gifted. Caiyan's gift was probably one of the most powerful of all the Volturi. He had the gift of compulsion. He could make someone do exactly what he wanted them to and Aro always favored him over his brother because of that.

Though Caiyan was close to all three kings, he was not a king himself. Aro had offered him a position at the throne many times but Caiyan couldn't find it in himself to rule over anyone. It was too much responsibility if you asked him. He just wanted to read books, compel his meals and annoy his friends. But because he was not a king, he had no idea about the weapon that was nestled away in the forbidden wing of the castle.

Jagger Prince is powerful. Anyone that was in the presence of the vampire, could tell that in a heartbeat. He wasn't like most vampires either. Unlike most vampires, he had blood that flowed through his system, his skin did not sparkle in the sunlight and his eyes weren't honey gold or ruby red. He had regular emerald eyes. But Jagger had a gift, a gift that many people would kill for if they knew about it but the Volturi got to him first.

Jagger wasn't a prisoner, far from. He could go and come as he pleased but he was scared. He was scared that he would hurt someone with the power that ran through his veins. So he demanded that the kings keep his existence a secret and he never left the forbidden wing of the castle. Aro would bring food and humans to him so that he was well fed.

Jagger was what some people would call, an abomination, he shouldn't exist. He's a witch but without the pointy hat or incantations. He had the ability to simply will something to happen and it would. But that wasn't all, the ability that he had that the Volturi reeling was Omniscience. Omniscience. The ability to know everything. Jagger knew that he was special when he was in school as a child and he knew all the answers to every question that he was asked without having to think about it. He just knew. The boy grew up with everything he ever wanted and more because of this ability.

And whether that was a gift or a curse has yet to be decided.

-

A/N: Please do not come for me for giving him the gift of Omniscience. I know that Omniscience is said to be the gift of God, the ability to know everything. No, I am not trying to make it seem like Jagger is God and I am in no way trying to disrespect anybody's religion and beliefs and if it is perceived that way, I am completely sorry. I just thought that the ability would fit amazingly in the Twilight world so bear with me please.