une

Une: Jagger Prince

Une: Jagger Prince.

Volturi Castle| Volterra, Italy

He was not suppose to be where he is right now, that much was obvious. But he couldn't help but be curious when the golden eyed vampire practically slammed open the doors of the castle. It wasn't often that an animal drinker was within the walls of this place and it was long enough to make Jagger curious.

The green eyed vampire trailed behind the bunny muncher who seemed to be on a mission.

Jagger was so good at what he did that nobody saw him as he peered around corners and grinned like a child.

When the vampire had reached the throne room, he ignored the screams that were coming from within and pushed open the doors like he had done the front doors.

Jagger's eyebrows shot up and he whistled lowly, "You clearly have a death wish my friend."

Edward, oblivious to the commentary and spectator behind him, walked into the throne room confidently.

Aro looked up from his stance in the room, a decapitated head dangling from his fingertips. He was about to order the death of whomever thought they could simply disrupt an execution. But his eyes lit up and a smile graced his face once he saw who it was.

"Ah, young Edward. What a pleasure it is to see you." The head that he was holding dropped and rolled several feet away but nobody paid mind to it.

Aro flitted to the vampire and couldn't help the giggle that escaped him. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

Edward, whoever he was, outstretched his hand, a simple offer to Aro to see for himself. Aro grabbed his hand giddily and slowly, his features fell and his face became grim.

He tutted as he let go of Edward's hand. "Well that just won't do tesoro."

Jagger's eyes crinkled at the corners. Tesoro? Just who was this Justin Bieber looking fellow that Aro seemed so interested in?

He knew that if he really wanted to know, all he had to do was ask himself but he preferred to figure things out the old fashion way.

"What is it, Aro?" Caius looked on from his position on the throne, his entertainment had been taken away and he was growing quite bored.

"It seems that our dear friend's blood singer is no more. He wishes to be disposed of in hopes of joining her in some afterlife." Aro frowned as he tilted his head in the direction of his brothers.

Caius leaned forward, suddenly interested once again. It would bring him great joy to see the head of a Cullen removed in the throne room.

"I will not allow it. You are far too valuable to be killed. I do hope you understand." Aro gave the young vampire a look that Jagger could only assume was meant to be pity.