Chapter 2

I was back at the acting class staring up at the building, it was inside of.

I wasn't worried about anyone seeing me here as I was picking up Sally.

My 3rd match of the year was tonight and she was going to be there cheering me on.

I was wearing the same shirt, jacket and shoes, that I wore the first time I was here.

I am no where near poor as I make $2,140 every match, not including what I get after I win, and of course what the government pays me for all my jobs.

I was just too lazy to do laundry.

My hand ran through my hair as I made my way into the build.

"Let's pick a soup." I heard Gene say as I stepped into the room.

"Your favorite soup."

"I just like broth." I covered my mouth laughing.

Same, I agreed.

"I need help. Kids, please." Gene rubbed his forehead.

"What emotion do you associate with soup?" Sally asked.

"Thirst?" Barry asked unsure.

"Thirst?"

"Thirst is not an emotion." Sally replied.

"No. What is your emotional connection to soup?" Sally asked.

"Like for me, I feel like it's somehow related to your relationship with your mom." Sasha said

"Like, maybe there was sickness."

"Sickness. Yes."

"Yeah, like stomachache or flu."

"Yeah."

"Cancers. Yeah, dozens."

"There are so many cancers."

"Can we stay on topic?"

"Yeah, it's probably- most likely about the mother." The light turned on.

"I'm Detective Moss. This is Detective Loach." I turned.

"Lovely. We're in the middle of a class." Gene said as I smiled at the detective.

"We would like to speak with you all about Ryan Madison." I looked at Barry known he had something to do with it.

"All right, let's take a hard five." Gene told everyone.

"You think about, take your hands out of your pocket."

"Jesus. Think soup." Gene made his way off the stage.

I slowly made my way over to Barry hands in my pocket.

"Wow, that was bad... you sure your an actor?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Picking up Sally of course, I have a match tonight and her cars in the shop." I said.

"So... I'm guessing you had something to do with the guy their talking about." He nodded.

"By the way, when your looking at soup. You but your hands on your hips and bend your right knee slightly or one hand on your hip and use your fingers on your chin and look around." I said.

"How do you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?"

"Make everyone feel calm." I looked down.

"I don't know, just a gift I guess." I brushed hair away from my face looking back up.

"You are so beau..." Barry was cut off.