Secret Admirer

Original: Ren is getting sweet letters from a secret admirer who is coincidentally Scar.

~

First person.

Ren,

You probably don't know me, but I know you. We've been in the same class for years, and you haven't even spared me a glance. I think I really love you, but I can't bring myself to tell you to your face. You make me happy even when the skies are gray. I love you, and you only.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a pansy (messenger of love)

~

Ren,

You're talking to more people in the class. You spared me a glance today and it made me really happy, I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day. I love seeing you make new friends. You seem happy, the total opposite of me. You make me happy.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a violet (modesty)

~

Ren,

If I were a fish
You would be my water;
If I were a piece of paper
You would be the pen that writes on me;
If I were a deck of cards
You would be my dealer;
If I was thread
You would be my needle;
If I was a song
You would be my singer;
If I was a flower
You would be my sunshine.
I need you.
I love you.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a yellow rose (contentment)

~

Ren,

Today was terrible for me. I don't want to talk about it. I was sad until I saw you. You made my day happy. Keep doing what you do because I love you.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a hundred leaved rose (sincere love)

~

Ren,

You're my everything
You're like my world
Everyone else means nothing

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a lily of the valley (sensitiveness)

~

Ren,

I got in a fight with my best friend today. Everything hurts. I just want to go up to you and hug you.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a two-toned carnation (I cannot be with you)

~

Ren,

I didn't want to.
I just want you.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a eglantine rose (wound to heal)

~

Ren,

You weren't here today. I was sad. I had a panic attack in the bathroom. I wish you were here. I felt so alone. I was alone at lunch, but Cleo sat with me so I was slightly happy. But, not as happy as I would be if you were here.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a Zinnia (never forget absent friends)

~

Ren,

I don't think I can do this anymore. Your friend hunted me down today and beat me up. I don't think that I can hold myself together much longer. I left you a calla lily today. I hope you liked it.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a Lavender (devotion)

~

Ren,

You talked to me today. You were asking everyone questions for some reasons. I think I stuttered a few times. I was too scared to say what I really wanted to say.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a peony (bashfullness)

~

Ren,

Please find me.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

No flowers were left today

~

Ren,

I don't want to live any more.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

Leaves a Anemone (sickness (in a negative way), undying love)

~

Ren,

I think this is it. I'm going to end it. I'm sorry for even sending you any of my notes. I regret even liking you. I love you, but I don't think you love me back. I wish that it was different, but it has to be this way. My parents hurt me, and I'm bullied and picked on in achool. It's all too much. I lost my only friend, Cub, after he found out what my parents did to me. He was just trying to help. The only thing that kept me going was you... I really do love you. I'm sorry.

𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮,
𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻

~

Ok...

Scar is not going to die.

Ren will find him and try talk him down

Tho I'll never really say whether Ren talked him down or not

There will be a tiiiiime skip! and Ren will be at a grave laying asphodel (my regrets follow you to the grave) and cypress (death, mourning, despair, sorrow)
(And the time skip will be in 3rd person)

Ren will go home (ren will live alone) and Scar will be there painting a bouquet of flowers.

And I changed it from Grain to Scar because Ren and Scar started the same season.