(26)

Chapter 26: Change From Within

~Third Person Point Of View~

Monday Morning

Armin wakes up from the sound of his Alarm Clock making constant ringing sounds. He immediately stops it and throws it on the ground due to the annoying sound it gives. He yawns as well and gets up from his Bed.

He stared at the Mirror and sees his Reflection staring back at him. Not only did he encounter a situation that may have cost him his life. But the fact of the matter is he almost died if it wasn't for Eren not showing up. Armin got up and went to his Bathroom to freshen up, he also styled his Hair for once, instead of keeping it how it usually is.

He got dressed and made his way to his Office Room, his computer was still on and he received an Email from Christa. He opened it to reveal....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
From: Christa_Lenz123@gmail.com

To: ArminAr850@gmail.com

Subject: Marriage

Hiiii Armin, I'm only Emailing you to tell you that I am getting Married soon, I'm so happy that I could finally tell you, well if you read it that is. Her names Ymir and we've been dating for Three Years until the day she proposed to me which was last week, I did try and call you but it seems the call didn't seem to go through for some odd reason. I'm emailing you this to invite you to my Wedding, I look forward to seeing you there. The day is February 21st at the Chapel Center. From Christa xxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn I didn't know Christa was Bi, well I'm happy for her and this Ymir girl. Guess I'll have to sort out my schedule till her big day comes" Armin thought.

Just then Armin heard a knock on his Door.

"Who could it be? This early in the Morning" Armin thought.

He left his Office Room and went to answer the Door, after he opened it, it revealed to be Petra. She happens to come back to New Jersey, but question was why?

"Can we talk?" Petra said worryingly.

"Hmmm let me see, no" Armin.

Armin was about to close the Door but Petra stuck her hand in between.

"Listen, I know I'm the last person you'd want to see, but hear me out" Petra.

"Why should I hear you out huh?" Armin.

He continued talking.

"Knowing your reputation, throwing away the one relationship we once had, bullying us back in High School, yeah that kind of thing doesn't fit the resume of a person that I would even look for" Armin said coldly.

Petra sighed.

"I know......" Petra.

"Huh" Armin.

Armin soon saw her leaking Tears, not only did she do a lot of wrong, but she also lied to him about their relationship by keeping a dark secret from him.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry about everything" Petra.

Armin didn't usher another word to her but just look the other way. But deep down he cared about her. When He and Eren accepted her friendship.

"Listen, what is it you wanted to tell me so desperately?" Armin.

Petra stopped crying, she looked at Armin face to face and leaned in. She made contact with his lips..

Armin immediately backed away. He was shocked and appalled by this. But it felt good to him he thought.

Armin placed his fingers over his lips, taking on that kiss and the feeling of it. He soon spoke up.

"Why?" Armin said.

"Why'd you do that?" Armin.

Petra looked at him.

"Deep down......I have these feelings still stored for you, when I saw you for the first time, my feelings for you sparked. You see I've been with Levi my whole entire life, but after having an argument with him I've realised that there isn't any chemistry amongst me and him. But with you.....its up there, hjgher than a regular food chain. All I'm saying to you is I Love You Armin Arlert" Petra.

Armin looked bewildered a bit, still taking the kiss in and he also thought back to what Eren said to him, to try and forgive Petra.

Armin walked closer to Petra. Petra had her head down, looking down in shame for the lies she did and not being 100% truthful. Armin lifted her head up via her chin and gave her a Kiss of his own. Petra was stunned the least but she fell deeply into the Kiss even more. It even led to the two going inside Armin's Bedroom.

~Timeskip~

Armin got up from his Bed, realising that he missed Work today. But his Boss understands all his situations as Armin was always truthful to him, he had the week off but he still wanted to go in. Petra meanwhile also got up. She looked at him, face to face. Armin smiled. Petra blushed and also shed a few tears away.

"You haven't smiled at me like that in a while" Petra said while she stroked his Hair.

"There's a lot that you don't know Petra. But I'm glad your with me again. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life" Armin.

Petra blushed, Tears also streamed down her face. Armin dried them off and kissed her on her forehead.

Armin called Eren to tell him the good news.

PHONECALL

"Hey Eren......" Armin.

"What's up buddy hehe" Eren.

"Why'd you laugh just now" Armin.

"Nothing, do not worry" Eren.

"Anyway I'm calling to tell you that I'm with Petra again.." Armin.

NO RESPONSE

"Eren?" Armin.

"Oh I'm still here sorry its just Mikasa told me something important, so your with Petra, I'm glad you two were able to sort your differences" Eren.

"I'm glad to" Armin.

"We should both go on a Double Dinner Date" Eren.

"Sounds like a plan" Armin.

"Oh by the way" Armin.

"Umm what" Eren.

"My Door Eren" Armin.

END OF PHONECALL

Eren immediately ended the call.

"That moron, I'll get him for sure" Armin thought while also laughing.

Armin and Petra were sat down in Armin's living room, they were watching a Movie together.

"So Petra....." Armin.

"Yes?" Petra.

"What about Levi?" Armin.

"Oh, you see he understood my feelings and let me go, he didn't fight it or anything he understood" Petra.

"I see" Armin.

Meanwhile Levi was in his Apartment alone, Mikasa wasn't around since she was with Eren at the time, whereas Petra was with Armin in New Jersey. But Levi didn't think too much about it. His change from within is a mindset he stuck by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER 26