𝕊𝕚𝕩 {six}

𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ☾

𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ☾

"C'mon Ariana you need to eat something," Nicki whines, pushing the bowl of rice closer to me.

I stared at the bowl of rice with disgust. How could I eat when my daughter is unconscious and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Nicki I'm not in the mood to eat," I mumble, tears in my eyes threatening to fall.

She stared at me with pleading eyes. "Please eat. I don't want anything to happen to you. Just eat something."

I shook my head. "I can't Nicki. I've already tried to eat this morning but I just can't." Slowly tears began to fall. I really missed my baby.

I've been a mess for the past two months now. I haven't been to my company, church, my parents' house, or even the mall. I've been at home. Crying over my unconscious child who won't wake up anytime soon.

"Okay...how about we go to the club and take your mind off things. You can't sit at home all day doing nothing. Just a bit of fresh air could brighten your day." She reassured.

"No Nicki, I'm not going to no damn club alright." I slightly giggled.

"Yes, we are. Now let's go get ready it's almost nine and it's getting dark outside." She cheered, dragged me up the stairs.

"Nicki no I'm not-.."

"I'm not taking no for an answer. It's not good for your health to be staying inside all day long. Now go take a shower while I find us something to wear." She pushed me into the bathroom, closing the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Am I really doing this? I'm actually going to a club for the first time in years.

C'mon Ariana you can do it. It's only for an hour or two.

Sighing I began to undress.

30 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘜𝘛𝘌𝘚 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹.....

"Ariana are you done?.... I just finished taking a shower in the guest room." Nicki spoke.

"Yeah, I'm done. just putting my rode on."

"Get over here and put on this dress." She replied. I opened the door revealing Nicki in a robe also.

"This is the dress you'll be wearing." She said immediately throwing it at me.