𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 (eight)

Elders: They keep the witches in check

Elders: They keep the witches in check. They're very powerful but not as powerful as the chosen one.

Tartarus: A hell for witches and demons.

The chosen one: The most powerful witch of all time. Almost as powerful as God himself.

SOMI'S POV

I can't believe that little devil is alive. I wanted her dead. I want her whole family dead. And that's exactly what I'm going to get, I always get what I want.

And I know exactly what to do.

Kill Ariana's parents.

Yes, it's a perfect idea. I'll have my men burn their house down while they're fast asleep. They won't see it coming.

I laughed at my brilliant idea. If I want Taehyung back again I have to do what's needed. Even if it means killing her loved ones.

I leaped around my room and sung myself a tune. I was finally going to get MY Taehyung back.

I made my way over to my balcony. The sunset always calmed me down. It reminded me of my mother and all the fun times we had together.

A loud thump pulled me always from my thoughts. My eyes widened seeing my lamp shattered in pieces.

"Wired..." I whisper to myself.

Me being unfazed, I turned back to the sunset and giggled. 

"Mom I know it's you. How many times are you going to break my belongings?" I turned around facing my mother.

"Until you stop being evil. You can't keep killing innocent people Somi, it's not right. You'll end up in Tartarus just like your father. I raised you to be a good witch, not an evil one." I rolled my eyes at my mother's boring old lecture.

"Look, Mom, I've chosen to be a bad witch for a reason. All my life I was a good witch and I felt so trapped and hopeless. I mean being a daughter of an elder was hard work, I was always expected to be a good little girl. And setting myself free was the best thing I've ever done. Now I know why dad turned to the dark side-,"

"And look where it got him Somi. Your father is suffering in Tartarus. He regrets turning to the dark side. Learn from his mistakes, it's not too late to turn back. Please Somi, I can't lose you too." Her pathetic tears brought Joy to me. Turning to the dark side is the best thing I've ever done.

"Mom I'm never turning back. I know what I'm doing-"

"No, you don't Somi. You obviously don't know what's going on. God has finally picked the chosen one."