Chapter 19

I'm almost unaware of how much noise I'm making as I search the floors. I do keep myself from calling for Bendy. I can't risk being found. I search every room of each floor, almost twice. I can't find any sign of Bendy. I'm growing even more worried as I run through the studio.

I finally arrived at Level K. He's got to be here. A shriek can be heard from here.

I follow the noise to a room I've never even noticed. It's hidden in the Angel's Path, and the door has a small peephole on it. There's no doubting that Bendy is in this room. I want to open the door and help him but I hear a familiar voice from behind it. I quietly kneel down in front of the door and look through the peephole.

Bendy is in this room, but so is Sammy. Sammy looks even more horrifying than what Allison described him to be. His hands don't even have the iconic gloves and his horns are much longer than Bendy's, and they even bend downward as they reach behind his head. I can clearly see the scar on his right horn.

Sammy has Bendy cornered at the far side of the room. He keeps trying to push Bendy toward it.

"Just calm down already!" he says through gritted teeth, "You're making this harder than it needs to be!"

Bendy growls at Sammy and even tries to bite his hand. Sammy quickly grabs Bendy's horn and slams his head against the wall behind him. He takes Bendy's wrists and locks them in metal cuffs while he's stunned. The cuffs have chains holding them to the wall behind Bendy.

Bendy pulls against the chains violently as soon as he recovers. He's almost at risk of dislocating his shoulders with how hard he's pulling.

"Bendy, please calm down." Sammy raises his voice.

Sammy backs away and I'm able to see Bendy clearly. I don't know what happened to him. I almost don't want to. His limbs seem longer and even more withered. Ink is running over his face and nearly every bone in his body is visible again. His struggling is throwing ink on the walls around him, and making a puddle on the floor.

Sammy grabs Bendy's shoulder and shoves him against the wall, "STOP STRUGGLING! You'll only make things worse for yourself!"

Bendy freezes in place as even more ink runs down his face, almost covering his eyes. He looks like he's suffocating. What is Sammy doing to him?

Bendy gasps and pants as Sammy finally releases him. He loses his balance and falls to the floor, almost hanging from the chains.

"If only you'd open your eyes," Sammy groans, shaking his head, "Then you'd be able to see everything that I've done for you. I've kept you safe from Alice, I've given you blood, I've done everything I can think of. And still I am trapped in this husk."

Bendy chuckles, quickly coughing from the lack of air, "Some prophet."

Sammy quickly slaps Bendy across the face. Bendy lets out a distorted shriek in response.

Sammy straightens his posture, "I'm done letting you walk all over me. You've abused me for long enough. All I asked of you was to free me, and yet you continue to mock me."

"How do you expect me to free you," asks Bendy, in a distorted voice, "I can't even free myself."

"If you can't free yourself, why do you think Heather will free you?"

Bendy looks up at Sammy, visibly shocked.

"Yes, you heard me," Sammy sounds pleased that Bendy was caught off guard, "I know all about the time cycles. I know everything you do. All those times that something in the cycle changed, I was trying to help you."