The Chase

What, what time is it as Bulma rubbed her big beautiful blue eyes. Forgetting where she was & who she was with, she realized she fell asleep on the loveseat. Her body ached from sleeping in the small space all night. The windows where white like there was a sheet in front of them, she realized it was snow. She turned to Vegeta peaceful sleeping body. He was a heavy sleeper he stayed in the one position the whole night too. Not wanting to wake him because she wanted to take a bath to ease her aching body. She tiptoed to the bathroom & quietly close the door. She sighed with relief pressing her ear against the bathroom door & still hearing Vegeta's hypnotic sleeping has not change. She started the bath as fog starting to form in the bathroom, and it was soothing. She unzipped her red jumpsuit & it drop to the floor. Her underwear was glued on her pussy from the excitement from her guest. She held on to the tub & yanked the panties off, she gasped in pain. She camped her mouth. Bulma turned the water off & eased her body into the hot bath. The water stings & soothed her as she enters the bath. As she was submerged Bulma let out a small sigh. This is nice she said. She closed her eyes & felt her body melt.
Vegeta woke up in the same way as Bulma forgetting where he was. He looked around the room & didn't see her. He murdered, that bitch left me! The race probably stated & to get ahead, she didn't tell me anything. He jumped up running to the bathroom to get water on his face to wake his ass up. He busted in the bathroom & stopped dead in his tracks. The fog filled the room. He could see her blue hair in a bun laying in the tub fast asleep. His body hardened as his dick twitch reaching upward. For once Vegeta was lost for words. He quietly walked up to her not wanting to wake her in fear that she would scream. He crunched next to the tub & gazed on her. Heat filled his face. The water was transparent & he marbles at her tone beautiful body. Her breast where full & larger than he expected, after all, he couldn't tell with her tight jumpsuit. He looked down to where her vagina was pink with thin lips pressed against one other. He so badly wanted to open those little lips with his mass. Her legs where long & white all the more to wrap around me he said softly. His dick began to pound & throb as blood rushed to his body. He stood up fast & walked out closing the door quietly behind him. He laid on the bed fuming that he got that close after he said he didn't want to be with her if his life depended on it. His dick hurt, he never had a feeling like this before. He had plenty of women fall to his feet wanting to fuck him, but he devoted his life to driving & didn't want distractions.
Vegeta felt safe for him to jerk his dick off he didn't consider himself a virgin since he's rub one off more than he could count. Making sure he was quiet he unzipped his jumper & pulled out his dick as he placed his ruff hands on his think, long & hard mass. He started to stroke it up & down. He let out a gasp and the small mown. He didn't realize Bulma was standing by the door of the bathroom realizing what he was doing. Vegeta was turned away from the bathroom. Bulma quietly walked towards the bed & placed her hand on Vegeta hip, he gasped as their eyes met. Not saying a word Bulma drops the towel on the floor which caused a chain reaction of Vegeta's dick to jump. Bulma got on her knees in fount of Vegeta grabbed his pulsating dick & shoveling it in her hot wet mouth. Vegeta closed his eyes & let out a moaned. Bulma caressed his balls as she sucked Vegeta's dick that seem to be swelling more & more. Bulma went to sucking Vegeta's dick to licking his balls & Vegeta precum. Bulma knew that this is Vegeta's first experience. She got excited that she will be Vegeta's first sexual experience. Bulma started to mount him. Vegeta's soft, rough voice echoed in her ear "are you sure you want to do this? I'm not pushing you into it." Bulma reach over to Vegeta's ear & whisper yes as she grabbed his dick & have him enter her. Like a furry Bulma & Vegeta gasped for air while kissing one other while they were fucking. Their moans & groans grew louder. Bulma felt full with Vegeta inside her. Vegeta was overwhelmed with all sorts of feelings he's never experience, compared to his course hands Bulma felt soft, warm, & wet inside that made his body tingle. They were frantically rubbing their bodies with their hands as if they were surcharging for something lost. Bulma could feel her body tingling her breast bouncing & falling Vegeta's hands gently caress them and then use them as a leverage to push her more into him. Bulma couldn't stop the sensation she was going to cum surprise that Vegeta didn't cum fast considering this was his first time. At that moment Vegeta moved his hands from her breast to her waist & made the tempo go faster he's cumming too. Bulma wrapped her hands around his neck & drew her close to her face saying let's cum together. Vegeta's face blushed & he gripped Bulma, exploding in her & they moaned loudly with pure pleasure.