Back to reality

After two days in the bed & breakfast Vegeta & Bulma long lust time was coming to an end. Bulma got a call from her father that the storm has passed & that she should get going for the race. The manager of the race said it was only fair for whoever was still in the race, should be able to continue where they left off. Bulma's face saddens as she enjoyed the late night cuddling & talking to Vegeta, he told her things that he never told a sole. Vegeta was getting breakfast from the old man care taker & came in the room. Bulma had her jumpsuit on & the saddest look on her face. Vegeta asked what was wrong. Bulma said the race was back on. Vegeta jumped in his jumpsuit & said let's go. For once in her life Bulma wanted go slow after years in the fast lane. Vegeta yelled at her let's go woman! Bulma stood up slow & said wait. Vegeta got mad, was she going to jeopardize his chance to still be in the lead? Bulma said just wait, I want to kiss you good luck. Vegeta's body relaxed & said ok. They kissed & he said see you on the road & bolted out the door of the room.
Bulma walked outside & saw Vegeta already raising down the road. Bulma got in her car & pressed her head against the steering wheel. Let's go Bulma, speaking to her car. Bulma wonder if she was dead last or lost or what because she didn't see anybody on the road for hours. Night time stared to fall & she continued on her drive. After a few minutes she saw a car that looked like it lost control & fell in the pile of snow that collected over the days during the storm. Bulma's face got white "oh my God" she's explained, Vegeta?! Bulma slammer on her breaks. She ran to the car & trying to find the handle. She opened the door Vegeta was passed out bleeding from his four head. It looked like he took the turn to fast & lost control. Bulma touched his face; he was warm. Giving thanks she squatted next to Vegeta & pat his face to wake him up. He looked confused. What, what happened? Bulma couldn't bring up the fact that his car was totaled. Bulma whispered come with me. She got Vegeta & helped him out of the car. Let's go to the hospital. Vegeta sleepily said no, I want to continue the race. Bulma said I don't think you can go anywhere anytime soon. She sat Vegeta in her passenger side & walked to the driver side.
Vegeta opened his eyes revealing his deep black eyes. Mr. Prince, Mr. Vegeta Prince? The Doctor had a flashlight in Vegeta's eyes stinging him. Where the hell am I? The Doctor explained you are in ER at Central Hospital. Vegeta tried to get up, saying, the race, the race, I need to leave. The Doctor said your car is totaled the young woman that brought you in told us what happened. Vegeta whispered, her name is Bulma. Where is she? Did she leave me to go on to win the race? No said the Doctor she's in the waiting room. I'm letting you go, all your vitals are good & the stitches on your head should go away after a week. The Doctor gave Vegeta some pain medicine escorted him to the waiting room. Bulma beamed at Vegeta's sight. Poor thing she said reaching out to touch Vegeta. He pushed her hand out of the way with strong resistance. You shouldn't be here, go & finish the race, you're an idiot waiting here for me. Bulma stood there staring at him madly with her hands in fists next to her hips. How dare you she explains?! I was worried about you! What was she doing? She was scared, scared of losing him. Her face softens & her words come out of her mouth like silk, let's go.