chapter 3

Ruby and Alexa are at the new lounge called Moonshine. They're sharing a bottle of Moscato and having a few laughs. The atmosphere felt very calm and classy with the low lights and the live jazz music from the band.

"This was a great idea," Alexa said.

"I know right? I've heard so many great things about this place so I figured we had to come here." Ruby said.

"Well, you definitely figured right! But now that we're here together, I wanted to ask you something." Alexa said. 

"Sure. What is it?" Ruby asked.

"What exactly is your type of guy?"
Alexa asked.

Ruby nearly choked her fourth glass of Moscato from hearing her ask that question.

Ruby let out a nervous chuckle "Why is this coming up all of a sudden?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know. I always see these guys approach you and you always reject them and as your best friend since middle school, I wanna know why. So spill." Alexa said.

Ruby was scared to tell her why. She doesn't want Alexa to think differently about her. No one knows her lifestyle. Not even her family.

"I'm just not into these guys Alexa," Ruby said.

"Holy shit...are you gay?" Alexa asked.

Ruby laughs at her "No Alexa. I mean I have been with a few guys but that was just nothing. But if I was gay, I would've snatched you a long time ago." Ruby said.

Alexa touches her thigh. "Girl you've been my so-called lesbian lover since high school so I wouldn't mind swinging for you," Alexa said.

Ruby playfully smacks her hand off her thigh. "Girl stop!" Ruby said.

"No but seriously. What about Derrick from the bar last night?" Alexa asked.

"Oh god. I don't even wanna talk about him." Ruby said.

"Why? What did he do?" Alexa asked.

"He had the fucking nerve to ask me if I wanted to have sex with him after he was done working. I swear these guys are getting real reckless for no reason." Ruby said.

"Oh my god. Seriously? What an asshole. Has every guy approached you like that?" Alexa asked.

"Most of them. But this is why I turn them down. They just have no fucking respect these days." Ruby said.

"I know Ruby. But I know you'll find someone that's just for you. I mean look at me and Trevor. I never thought I would meet a gentleman and then he came along." Alexa said.

Trevor is Alexa's boyfriend for 2 years. Their relationship has been all sunshine and rainbows. Great dates, great bond, and the sex was amazing from what Alexa tells her. Ruby was envious of her relationship. She wanted something like Alexa and Trevor. But Ruby isn't like Alexa. Alexa is the total opposite of Ruby. Alexa's the sweetheart. Ruby's the cold bitch. Alexa prefers pink. Ruby prefers red. Alexa loves to please. Ruby loves to tease. So, therefore, guys would go for Alexa. The submissive type. And the other guys that she's been with only lasted for a month because of intimacy reasons.