chapter 4

11:53 am
Ruby is in her library putting away some new books on the shelves. Her head is still throbbing with pain from the night before. She couldn't believe that she drank so much in one night. All because she started to feel sorry for her complicated love life. After that conversation she had with Alexa last night, she just didn't care. She wanted to drink her sorrows away.

However, she did appreciate Clark taking her home. She thought he was being so nice and sweet. He cared about her safety so much and they've only known each other for a few days. She felt better at the fact that a guy had the decency to care for her like that.

After putting away her books, she walks back to her desk. She prepares library budgets, organizes library materials, and also research new books. Some days she loves her job. And some days she doesn't.

Hours and hours went by and Ruby was getting tired and tired by the minute. But then, Clark comes in.

"Hi, Miss Ruby! Um...are you busy right now?" Clark asked.

If this were a different customer, she would've said yes but for Clark, she would stop anything for him.

"Not at all. Do you need anything?" Ruby says.

"Umm...not exactly," Clark says as he puts his head down with his hands behind his back. He was acting very shy around her.

"I actually wanted to talk to you," Clark said.

Ruby was a little confused about what they could talk about. But she didn't hesitate.

"Okay sure. Let's talk in the back." Ruby said.

She leads Clark to her other office in the back and closes the door.

"Alright so...what's up?" Ruby asked.

"Well I know I shouldn't ask this...but I wanted to know why you were so intoxicated last night? Are you feeling okay?" Clark asked.

Ruby couldn't believe it. He took time out of his day to check up on her. She even found it funny that he showed up the second she thought about him and she was happy that he cared.

"Oh uh...yeah I'm fine. I don't even remember last night." Ruby said.

"Well, you obviously drank too much. You were stumbling all over the place. It was actually cute. Oh my god. Did I just say that out loud?" Clark immediately got embarrassed that he just called her cute.

"Aww, you think I'm cute when I'm drunk?" Ruby asks while batting her eyelashes playfully.

Clark was trying very hard not to get aroused already.

"Uh..yeah. I r-really do Miss Ruby. It's very cute." Clark said.

"Well thank you, Clark. And thank you for checking up on me." Ruby said.

"You're welcome, Miss Ruby. I'll see you around." Clark said.

"Okay. Bye Clark." Ruby said.

Clark walks out of her office leaving Ruby hot and bothered. Not only did she think he was being adorable but also vulnerable. She wanted to lock the door and just fuck him right in the office.

"What are you doing to me, Clark?" Ruby said to herself.

TIME SKIP

It was finally closing time and Ruby was happy to leave. She shuts off all the light, locks up the library, and goes home.

When she got home, all she could think about was taking a nice candlelit bubble bath. She just needed to relax because she still felt a bit uneasy from last night. She draws herself a bath, lights some candles, and turn off the lights.

 She draws herself a bath, lights some candles, and turn off the lights

She strips out of her work clothes and gets into the bath. She moans out of relaxation.

"This feels very nice," Ruby said to herself.

Soon enough she started to think about Clark again. She then got all hot and bothered again. She began to play with her breasts and squeeze her nipples. After imagining all of the things that she wanted to do to Clark, she got even hornier. Then she slides her hand down across her stomach to her pussy and rubs it. Ruby bites her lip hard and moans softly before she slides two fingers in.

"Oh fuck!" Ruby screamed out.

She started playing with herself faster and she was drunk on ecstasy.

"Oh my god...Clark..." She moaned.

.....

Clark was on his way to visit Ruby at her apartment but noticed her door was slightly opened. He instantly got worried. He thought something bad happened to her. He slowly walks into her apartment to see if anyone of danger was around. He saw nobody. So he assumed that she probably didn't close the door all the way.

But then he heard a noise. And another. And another. He was confused about what was going on. He followed the noise and it led him to her bathroom. The door was slightly opened as well and he saw her. Masturbating in her bathtub.

Clark was in shock to see her like this. But he loved it a lot. His hard boner could tell him he loved it too. He unzips his pants and pulls out his dick and starts stroking it. Hearing her moan his name made him happy. It showed that she was crazy about him like he's crazy about Ruby.

Ruby reached her g-spot and let out the sexiest moan he's ever heard. Clark was on edge and wanted to fuck her so bad.

"I'm fucking cumming!!" Ruby screamed.

"I am too." Clark thought to himself.

They both eventually reached their climax.

Ruby is breathing heavily and Clark tries his best to keep quiet as he leaves her apartment.

Ruby got out from her bathtub, dried off, and put on a red lace bra and underwear. But then she realized her front door was closed. She knew she caught him.

Ohh shit! How ya like that?
What do you guys think about Ruby and Clark? When do you think they'll hook up? I wanna know your thoughts! Please comment, vote, and follow!
Bye!💋