Chapter 13

"What did you see?" Sam asked. "What did you lie about?" Dean asked. "I'm there but I didn't know it was me." I whispered before turning my head to nightmare. "Why? Why didn't I do something? What's wrong with me? Why do I have that outcome?" I asked him. "I can't tell you enjoy this while it lasts. I'm sorry but you had to know, and nothing can change it." Nightmare says sadly.

"Goddamit! Brat what did you see?" Sam yelled. "Which time?" I whispered. "The one with me, you didn't say anything than the last one you did." He asked leaning down. "You leave us after after high school you you leave. I begged you to stay but you leave don't even look back." I cried harder. "And the last one broke me." I added. "What?" Dean asked. I shake my head grabbing it. "Tell me." Dean replied leaning down I shake my head faster. "Please?" Dean asked. "You causing me to leave." I whispered. "How?" He asked. "By sleeping around and pushing every guy I talk to away not letting anything happen but you can sleep around." I added before looking up.

"Still think fuck my dreams? Because I know now I turn into a sexy bitch but end up alone before I die by you guys and someone else." I laughed crying. "Give us a chance give this a chance." Dean begged. "Sure fine." I mumbled getting up before punching nightmare in the jaw. "And you! Playing my fears dick move but thanks for that sex scene it was hot." I smirk at the end groaning.

"Wait what tell us!" The brothers asked. "Dean tied me up over beast fucking the hell out of me. Oh my God it was hot." I gushed fanning my self. "Hey go future me!" Dean yelled. Sam growls. "Okay with that I'm out." Nightmare says grossed out leaving. "Oh thank God ow! My jaw." Jason says holding his jaw. "J axes." I remind him. He drops mine looking at the other. "That dick!" He yelled seeing his face in the blade. "Ha! He didn't find his chain though." He chuckled. "He can hear you you know? At least he didn't prank you this time well other than the face and axe." I chuckled.

"He's gone I can't hear him." He says before his eyes glow. "I'd say he's listening!" Sam yelled hiding behind Dean making Jason look down at the blade. "Don't be a dick, leave him alone." Jason sighed making the eyes flicker before glowing again. "I still see you you dick." Jason growls his eyes flicker again glowing dim but not completely. "Nightmare you are going to piss me off and you know what I'll do." He warned making killer come out.

"Don't you fucking dare Jason Gabriel Spaz! Leave him alone!" Killer screamed pushing Jason. "He didn't. She let you out?" Jason asked confused. "You leave him the fuck alone! He's not hurting anybody!" Killer yelled pushing him again. "He broke her? Didn't he. He fucking broke her! That's the only way your out! I'm going to hurt him!" He growls. "Yes so what he broke her and freed me! But you leave him alone Goddamit! He did it to keep her alive so what if she's broken! This way she'll live." Killer yelled shoving him.

"I'll never forgive you nightmare, you knew I wouldn't be able to fix her and you did it anyway your going back in the box." Jason says making killer jump on him throwing punches. "No! You can't! I need him Please. I'll do whatever you want just leave him alone." Killer begged burying her face into his chest crying grabbing his shirt. "Please jay Jay I'm begging you don't lock him up again. I'll be a good girl Please don't please! I can't be without him again he's my light. I know he's a dick and prankster but I can't be without him again I'll go crazy again." Killer cried harder look up. "Please." Killer said. "He broke Dom showed her everything that caused the wall, the brothers dying over and over and them leaving her to how she dies. He used his power on her something he promised me he'd never do he did it knowing him he probably made a hellhound chase her. He needs to pay killer." Jason says.

"I don't want to hurt you but I will if you do this. I will take it out on her just to hurt you. I'm warning you." Killer says grabbing the axe holding it to her neck. "I'll do it." Killer warns turning showing the brothers. "No!" The brothers yelled. "Killer put it down! I'm right here I'm not going anywhere, hun..babygirl Please look at me." Nightmare begged jumping up. "Sir he's going to lock you up. I can't control my anger without you!" Killer says shaking. "I said drop it!" Nightmare growls making her drop it nightmare catches it. "Please don't leave." Killer dropped to her knees crying. "I promise I won't leave but I'm going to be punished for breaking her. And using my powers on her, I made a promise to never do that to her. Whatever he does you have to let him." Nightmare chuckled darkly leaning down on his heels putting the his axe under her chin making her look up.