THREE

CHAPTER THREE - MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

I woke up with the same green-eyed man on my mind.

He had somehow planted himself into my head, including my dreams. My body was dripping with sweat, my breathing heavy and uneven, and my heart racing. I hadn't had a wet dream about a man in months, not since my ex-boyfriend.

His lips grazed against my hot skin, trailing down my abdomen, stopping centimeters above where I craved for him to be. His tongue slipped out, lapping my delicate skin.

"Beg," he whispered in a hoarse, sexy voice.

I pushed my head further back into the pillow, causing my hips to rise closer to his gorgeous face. I said nothing.

"Beg Salem!"

I took a deep breath. There was no way I was letting this man crawl under my skin. Sure, he was sexy, mysterious, everything that I found attractive in a guy, but something was off. He radiated danger, and I wasn't sure I wanted to find out.

The sound of vacuuming echoed through the air. Had I been so distracted by him that I hadn't noticed my best friend actually cleaning? 

I stood, taking a few deep breaths as I walked to the door to try and calm my racing heart. As I pulled back the door to my room I noticed how the rest of the apartment smelt like citrus, and how the floors were somehow sparkling.

"Are you actually cleaning?" I spoke loudly over the loud vacuum, leaning against the door frame.

"Crap!" Isla swore, turning off the noisy machine. She quickly scurried to our small kitchen and pulled something out of the fridge.

She held a cupcake in her hand with a single candle, lighting it as she slowly moved towards me.

"Happy Birthday Bitch!" She squealed, excitedly. "Make a wish."

I closed my eyes for a moment before leaning over the sweet dish and blowing out the lit candle. Isla pulled the wax from the cupcake and I licked a bit of frosting off the tip of my finger. The delicious taste melted in my mouth.

"Is finally cleaning the apartment my birthday present this year?" I snorted. I began to slowly pick away at the cupcake as Isla started to wipe down the bench.

"It's part of your gift," she spoke so low that I almost couldn't hear her.

"And what's the supposed to mean?" I asked, my eyebrows creasing.

"Well..." She hesitated, not able to look me in the eyes. "The place needs to be clean... for the guests." She scratched the back of her neck, looking guilty but showing no regret.

"You didn't..." I sighed.

A large smile grew on her face. "I did." 

My face dropped.

"Oh don't look at me like that," Isla said, finally able to look me in the eyes. "You need a break, some alcohol to relax, and maybe a good lay." I try to interrupt, but she's quick in silencing me. "Besides, you need to make more friends, it gets tiring being your only friend sometimes."

"I have other friends!" I defend.

"Okay name three," she said, looking me in the eye with a raised brow.

I struggled. "Pete..."

She looked at me, unconvinced. "Pete?"

I nodded, not breaking our gaze. She narrowed her eyes. As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. The only other people I interacted with were the patrons at the club and a few people in my study group on campus whom I wouldn't exactly call friends.

"Fine," I sighed, breaking our stares and the unspoken argument. "But no sex in my bed!" I warned, pointing an authoritative finger at her.

"It won't be me that's for sure," she mumbled under her breath.

I removed myself from leaning against the door frame. If tonight was going to happen there was a list of things that needed to be done before the strangers arrived. I would have to let my neighbors know beforehand, restock my liquor collection, and shave. Everywhere. Not that I was convinced that anything was going to happen tonight, but a girl had to be prepared. Isla knew some hot men, that's for sure.

I needed a shower.

Not only to prepare myself for tonight but to relieve myself. I was feeling sexually frustrated especially from the dream last night. I felt guilty and dirty all at once. How was this man who I didn't know, making me form these thoughts in my head?

I hopped into the steamy shower, the mirror already fogging up. I pictured those sensual green eyes in my head and allowed my hand to lower towards my heat. I imagined his large arms, with his visible veins flexing, wrapping themselves around my body.

They would start at my breasts, subtly tweaking my nipples and slowly running those hands down my stomach and towards my core. His large, warm, wet body pressed against mine.

"Beg," I swore I could've heard.

"Please," I whispered, leaning my head back onto his shoulder, hips lips descending on my neck.

"Again."

"Please!" I spoke aloud, only just remembering my roommate in the next room over.

His hands caressed my aching core, slowly pushing in one finger at a time. My mouth opened wider with each digit. He started slow, picking up the pace as he continued. Of course, it was my own hand doing the work, although it felt so real.

His lips would descend on my neck once more, his free hand caressing my breast before landing against my hip. He hit that pleasurable spot and as he did, dug his fingers into the side of my body to hold me into place.

It didn't take long for me to reach my climax. I wanted to scream his name, yet I had to try my hardest to make any sound with Liv in the next room. My throat was hoarse from softly moaning and my breaths were heavy.

I opened my eyes, the water still running over my shaking body. I had never experienced a climax like that before, not with any of my ex-boyfriends. Something felt weird, it felt as the whole experience was real and not just in my head.

It felt as if he was actually there. 

I looked down towards my hip where the feeling of his fingers digging into me, lingered. 

Only to find the outline of those fingers embedded into my skin.