Part 15 (New Friend)

Third Person

The group set a safe camp at the forest.  Making sure their alone there. 
And far from the other players.  It was the sky was orange right now.

Cuphead was cleaning the Weapons meanwhile Mugman was checking Boris's Wound and Bendy was watching the Unconscious fox. 

"Do you think she's still alive?" Bendy asked going closer at the fox.  "Bendy,  you know I just hit her on the head just to knock her out.  Shes just unconscious that's all" Mugman Replies.  "Ow!  M-Mugs! Careful" Boris Hissed a bit when Mugman didn't noticed that he too much tighten the cloth that was wrapping around at the wolf's wound.  Mugman immediately loosen the tight and start apologizing at Boris and hugging him. "Its okay Mugs just careful next time"  the wolf smiles. 

10 minutes later

"Ugh... My head.. " The Fox finally woke up and the group noticed it.  She slowly open her eyes and at first she didn't noticed them then later her eyes shot open in surprised and she was planning to run but she noticed that she was tied up.  "No!  I don't wanna die yet!!!!" She start to stuggle and Struggle but its no use.  "Woah there!  Relax,  your hurting yourself" Bendy said while looking at her.  The fox look at the demon and groan.  "Let me go! " The fox groans.  "Not until you get calm" Cuphead said while cleaning the weapons and not looking at the fox.  The fox looking at the cup and then look back at the others.  "Why would I---" Bendy Covers her mouth with a cloth.  "Okay,  sorry I did that but your being loud now that can help other players to find us. " He clear his throat.  "if you keep yelling then your finding your death.  Not from us but from the others that was around this forest" The Demon said in calm tone and crossing his arms.  He sigh.  "Dont worry...  We won't do anything to you.  We won't torture you...  Or neither kill you. We don't like that even you saw we did that ,  thats just for our safety" The fox struggling and look at Bendy.  "Believe it or not. We just got captured... " The fox look down.  Bendy look at her and take off the cloth. 

The fox sigh. "We have a same reason"
she look up to bendy.  There was a silence. "Can you untie me?  Don't worry I won't do anything" She stare at Bendy.  Bendy look back at Cuphead.  "Cuppy?  Can I have the knife?" Cuphead was surprised after Bendy called his nickname.  He blush a bit but handle the knife at him.  Bendy took the knife and go near the fox and start cutting the rope. 

The Rope finally Curtis and the fox was finally free.  She look at the group. "Those soldiers Captured me and my brother,  just like our mother. they put our mom at this survival game" Boris's ears downs and look away.  "She got killed.... The guy name Dice" Cuphead and Mugman Silently Gasp.  They can't believe it. Both of them was being quiet.  "M-maybe that's just an accident?" The fox look at them serious. "I'm not stupid!  I saw him.  I saw him stabbed my mom!  I saw him killed her.  I was at the outside.  Watching at the large screen!" Tears formed at her eyes but quickly wiped it. "T-thats not true. Dice won't do that... His a nice person. He gives mercy... " The fox groans and glares at the blue mug.  "Why.... Are you protecting him?! " She yelled. The blue mug hides behind his brother.  "Because we are his Sons... " Cuphead told her while hugging his brother. The fox was on what the Red Cup said.  She look at them Angry but Confuse too.  "W-what?" She laughs a bit.  "No way. i can't believe it.... " She laughs.  "how?   His a Dice your head were Cup and Mug!" "He raised us..." There was a silenced. 

Boris being quiet all the time... He can only hear them. He dont want look on what's going on. "Can we please stop this and change the topic? Its pissing me off!" Boris groaned and hugs himself.  Bendy sigh. "Boris is right. We better stop this fight and forgot about the past" He said.

The fox saw something at the Demon's Shirt.  She saw some charm that was pin at his shirt.  "What is that?" she asked looking at Bendy.  "what?" The demon asked confuse.  "The thing on your shirt" Bendy got what she's talking about and Pick the pin from his shirt and shows it to her.  "Its a charm.  Given by one of the soldier when we first time came in the room" Bendy explained. 

Tears formed at the Fox again.  She take the pin and look at it.  "T-this charm....  This is the charm my Mom made for my Dad" She said holsing the pin tight.  "Your.... Dad?" She noded.  "Dad said he will out of town and it will took so long since he said he was working as a soldier. He didn't told us what kind of soldier was but mom made this charm and gave it to him. But then.  He didn't come back but some letters were caming from us with moneys in it" She Brush her fur.  "Now I know what kind of Soldier was he"

"U-uhm,  you can have that if you want.  I guess you really miss your Dad and your Mom now. So you can take that as your memories"Bendy said while smiling.  The fox look at him and a smile grew at her face.  She hug the demon happily.  "Thank you thank you thank you!" (Things goes same like my book Amnesia---)

Bendy smiles and purrs when the girl petting her.  She stop petting the demon and look around them.  "I haven't asked your Names yet"

"Oh! My name is Bendy.  Bendy Drew and that wolf over there was my big brother Boris Drew and those two was Cuphead and Mugman" The girl smiles.  "Its nice to meet you all. My name is Veronica Winter from the Snow Village"  The Fox smiles but realized something.  She suddenly gasp. 

"Oh my god!  Your Last name is Drew?!" She asked surprisely.

"Uh,  yeah" Bendy look at her confuse.

"Why?.... " He asked her.

🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹☕🌹
Get ready Boi-