Part 19 (The Death of Mugman)

Warning : Cause Sadness and  Triggered. 

Cuphead's POV

I groan a bit and slowly open my uncovered eye.  I heard a familiar voices talking but they weren't the person I'm expecting to see.  I saw the group who just chased me.  One of them were resting then the other two were guarding the rest were talking.

I groan in slight pain from my eye.  'Did they really punched me that hard?' I thought to myself and saw the Bunny walk near me until his already infront of me.  "Well well well,  Look whose awake" He smiles.  I was about to move but then I realized that both of my hands tied up and same to my foot.  I only can do is struggle but can't do anything.

"Be glad we gave you Mercy Cupboy" He look at me and grab my chin.  "why?" I asked.  Hee chuckled.  "We still need the Demon before we will kill you." He explained.  This make my eyes widen a bit but then groan in anger.  "What do you want from him?!" I asked Angrily.  "We just wanna Teach him a lesson." "Teach him a lesson?!  He didn't do anything to you!" I yelled at him but received a slap.  This make me frozed while I felt a sting from my cheek.  He slap me.

"Don't yell at me Lover Boy. I don't like that attitude you got infront of me" He sigh.  "I know that demon.  He is the son of Joey Drew.  Who killed my father.  So here I am,  trying to have a revenge" He smirk.

"By the way,  The name is Oswald. The player who will kill your lover and you" He laughs.  The other follows aswell.  I look at the corner of my eyes and saw some Shadow then it disappeared by hiding behind the tree. I groan and struggles but its really no use.  "Its no use on struggling Cuphead.  Just give up and tell me where he is" "I swear,  I don't  know where he is now!  just kill me instead of him!" I groan.  "I will kill you if I already killed him.  Or maybe I'll kill you together as a lover~" He whisper and walk away.

No...  I won't let you kill him. I won't..

I sigh and Close my eyes and sleep since I have nothing to do except Struggling. 

Later...

Bendy's POV

I was walking around with Boris. Searching for Mugman since we still didn't found him.  We keep looking around until we saw a Camp.  I tug Boris's Shirt and he look at me.  I pointed the camp so he look where I'm pointing at. "A camp.... " Boris Mumbled. I noded.  "That might be a group of players chases us earlier" I said and he look at me then at the Camp.  "Let's find it out,  we might see Cuphead" I noded and we come closer to the Camp peeking through the Bushes and YEP!  I was right!  Its their camp! 

I continue looking around and saw my Jacket that I just gave to Cups.  I Gasp but not loud.  "Boris,  I think they have Cups" I told him tugging his shirt.  "I see" he said and I look at Him.  "You sure?" I asked him just making sure that his not just agreeing.
"What do you think? I wouldn't gonna said that if I'm not sure.  Because I saw Cups over there and was Already Tied up Bends" I look at him in surprised as he Pointed at the left side and saw Cups was tied up.  He look unconscious....

I was about to come out at the Bush and planning to Save Cups but Boris pull me Back .  "Don't go there without Thinking and looking around little bro" I look at him confuse and worried.  "W-why?  I need to save him,  Brother" I argue back. "Yes,  but look around!" he whispered yell.  I look around the Camp and noticed theres about 2 players Guarding at Cups and the other 2 was Resting and there's another that was Talking and one of it was the bunny who seems leading the Group.  I sigh and lean against the tree.  "How we can save him when their so many" I hug my own knees. "I guess we don't need to fight. We need to Quietly save Cups without getting noticed by them" He explained.  I'm not sure if I'm gonna agree with that.  But I really need to agree seems there's no other choice than facing our death.  I sigh and noded as agreeing to him. He smile at me.