Part 20 (Comforting the Broken Cup)

Bendy's POV

After the Incident. We cover Mugman's Body with a flowers we just got around. His a hero.  He saved his brother's Life.  But...  Then the conciquence was his brother being depressed right now.  He didn't talk or showing some emotions.  I don't want to see him like that.

I sigh and walk to him which he was sitting on the tree  looking at the ground.  I sit next to him. "Hey Cuppy" I called him but he didn't respond and  he just keep staring on the ground.  "Cuphead... If your thinking your blaming yourself please stop it.  Its none of your fault about this"
"It was my fault Bendy...  If I didn't get caught at the first place.  N-None of this happens.... " He starts tearing up.  I sigh and gently rub his back. 

"This is all my fault...  I should just surrender...  So none of you will die.  That bunny only wants to kill me...  If I just let him kill me..  Your brother must be alive still.... " I told him.  He look at me still tearing up from his eyes.  "N-no...  I can't lose you too.... Your the person I just loved. " He softly Touches both of my cheeks. "We are lovers...  Remember?  So I can't lose you too...  I will ended up like this if you die... " he said with his shaking voice.

I frown and look at him.  I wipe his tears away with my tumb.  "I'm sorry... I just don't want to see you really look broken.. " He didn't respond.  He just stares at me with his worried look.  

. . . . 

I suddenly got pulled by him,  ended up touching our lips to eachother. My eyes widen and a pink flushed came out from my cheeks. I suddenly melted from it as I kissed back. I suddenly felt the ground from behind of me,  and I realized I'm laying at the ground now while Cuphead and I still kissing. I don't wanna break this thing but.... 

"Ehem,  if you wanna do a thing in this game maybe don't do it" I pull away and gasp for air.  I look at my side and saw my brother sitting there while smirking.  "B-bro... " I blushed even more.  "Oi cups, marry my Brother first before do your honeymoon" He shouted while laughing.

I look at cuphead who was smirking too. "Ofcource I will.  When we get out at this game.  Maybe we will do OUR own game" I suddenly kicked Cuphead's Lower body that cause him to jolted up.  "Don't you freaking dare, pervert" I said as I puff both of my Cheeks while crossing my arms.  He groan.  "Geez,  are you a horse or something?  Your kick really hit the spot hard" He said and cause me to blush even more.  I think im having a dirty mind.

Meanwhile Boris just laughing while watching us.  "Alright that's enough lover boys,  we need to get going now.  I bet your brother is laughing at this before he fly to the sky" He said. 
"Hey,  should we go and find Winter?" I asked them.  Cuphead get off at me.  "What's up with that fox? Just let her be.  I think she is already dead-" Before Cuphead could say something else I hit his head from behind. "BENDY YOU TSUNDERE-!" He shouted "Dont say like that Idiot" I said and stands up. 

Boris sigh before getting up.  "lets go and find her. She might be still around the forest" He said. We both noded and and start walking.  I look at cup's Eye.  "I think you need Med for that.... " I said worriedly.  At first he look confuse but then realized that he got a crack from beside his eye.  "O-oh!  Uhm..  This is nothing.  It doesn't hurt anymore by the way" He smiles.  I don't believe with that innocent smile of his.  I touches the crack.  "O-ouch!" he moves away after that. I glare at him.  "doesn't hurt anymore huh?" I raised an eyebrow.  "Ofcource not after you touch it" He sigh. "okay sorry about that" He noded and follow my brother again. 

Yay another chapter- oof-
-^-