Episode XV

It was itchy. Too itchy.
Naoki wanted to scratch his nose, but he knew that he couldn't without Haruka deciding to take revenge on his being.
The reason?
Haruka had tackled him that morning in order to give him something called "a contour" in order to enhance his masculine traits and to make him appear to be slightly older than he was. And if he'd choose to scratch his nose or brow, it'd ruin the effort of the Ash Guardian completely.

The young don now held a newly found appreciation towards women and their willpower to resist the urge to touch their faces after applying makeup.

The most insane thing about all of this? You didn't realise that he was wearing any makeup.

They had now few hours to get through before the ceremony, they all had flown first to Syracuse where the Vindice had handed them the keys to their newly furnished headquarters. And by all we are talking about everyone who was part of the Paravento. Haruka's personal maid/care taker Natalia had also joined them, but decided to stay at the HQ to familiarise herself with it and to take care of it while they attended the Beaulieu Ceremony.

Currently they were in the city of Millau, Midi Pyrenés, France, more precisely in the hotel restaurant, enjoying a cup of coffee while going over the plan.
As Baku was also invited, Yui was expected to be by his side to complete his Guardian Set, and thus they all were slightly on the edge.

Galahad sat there next to Cain, nervously going through what he was to do during this first entrance. He'd become the official driver as he was the only one with a license to drive a car, plus his highly protective flames were useful for creating an invisible, impenetrable shield around objects. For this grand entrance, only Dons and their Guardians were expected to arrive.

Naoki took out a series of tiny jewellery boxes out of his bag, handing them over to his Guardians, who accepted the boxes quietly.
"You need to wear these from this day onward, never taking them off unless absolutely necessary", the male said with a serious tone, alerting the group of the nature of the matter, "Yui already has hers". Inside each box was a ring, each ring carrying a different coloured stone. The Paravento Rings.

Malachite for Spark
Tanzanites for Smoke and Heat
Iolite for Ash
Lapis lazuli for Glow
Rubellite for inferno
Topaz for Coal
Oregon sunstone for Fire

The stones that worked the best for their flames weren't usually seen in the hands of those who wielded flames, but they also made sure that they couldn't be used by anyone who didn't have the same flames as they did. The group put them on, feeling the sense of belonging hit them hard, Xia He had to even hold back her tears.

One hour before the ceremony.

They all got into the limousine, they'd practiced how to get in and how to get out of it in a way that made people think that they knew what they were doing. Apparently, their appearance would be announced similar to the way royals did. They needed to be ready, the Allies wouod be watching them.

Timoteo Vongola furrowed his brows, as the leader of Vongola he had been able to request for the list of attendees for this meeting, and received it immediately as Beaulieu was desperate keep good relations to the biggest mafia family.
The old man knew the names on the list. Almost all of them.
What had him confused was that one single unfamiliar name near the bottom of the list.

Paravento

Hed never heard of this famiglia before, and there wasn't much information available of them.
Apparently, this group was very young and small one, but there was already some not so small feats recorded of the famiglia.

They'd been able to take over the region of Syracuse within very short period of time, quickly building their headquarters in the region. The leader of the group had received the blessing of the Sumiyoshi-Kai and thus has been permitted stay in Namimori for the time being and managed to create an alliance between his group, Allegri and Beaulieu.