A Choice and Showdown with Sannin

The whole weekend was silent in the house hold. Everyone still trying to digest what they had learned. It was harder for Rikka. She was young when her father passed but they where close.  Another thought was her condition. That was one thing that stuck in her mind. She could make her delusions real. Even if she wanted to what would she do with it? Yuuta promised she would use her he would stay by her side no matter what. 

Now it was Monday after school in there club room. Each person was dressed in their Chunibyo persona. As if on que a swirling portal opened up. This time only revealing Tobi.

"So what's your answer?" he asked.

Yuuta knew how Rikka felt so he decided to answer. "We wanna know how to use our powers. First we wanna know the following."

"First who are you? You knew who we where, about Rikka's father, and approached us with the knowledge that these delusions could be real." Yuuta said.

The masked man pulled out the same scroll that he showed Satoshi. Before anyone could ask everyone was suddenly in a room with titled floor, walls, ceiling, everything. The four teenagers looked around in shock. Tobi sat down before addressing the teens.

"My name is Tobi and Satoshi's real name is Satoshi Uchiha." the 4 teens sat down now that they were finally getting some info.

"He and I are travelling through different worlds using the scroll that brought you here. I am gathering people to help balance good with evil." Tobi explained.

"Okay that explains a little bit about you, but why us?" Yuuta asked. the others wanted to know that answer to.

"You four hold great potential. Out of every person I've come across the chunibyou syndrome is strongest with you 4. I thought it would be important if I found you 4 before anyone else." Tobi explained.

"So others could be after us?"Shinka practically screamed.

"Indeed in a way all worlds are linked. There are good an evil everywhere. That is why I came to ask you 4 for help." The 4 wanted to ask more questions but figured that could wait.  "Lets start."

Over the next few days Tobi taught the 4 teens how to summon their respective powers. It was more simple then they thought. First they had to imagine there alter egos exactly as they are, powers, appearances,  weapons, everything. Secondly they had to find an emotion. Not just any emotion an emotion that best suit their alternate ego.

Strangely they all choose fundamentally the same thing. Shinka chose love as her motto was 'Love is everything.' with a little focus she summoned her powers for real. Surprising the others. Dekomori chose loyalty to her 'master' allowing her to summon her hammer.  Yuuta chose love to protect Rikka and summoned his dark flamed powers. Rikka chose love also for bother  Yuuta, her friends and of course her father.

Over the next few days Tobi taught the 4 how to hone there powers and to be careful. After enough time he gathered them into a special room.  It was blank except the lawyer from earlier. The 4 stood across from him. Tobi then teleported in between them. 

"You 4 have learned your abilities well." he complemented. "Now for your final test face him." Tobi then teleported away while the lawyer ripped his face off to reveal the infamous Sannin himself, Orochimaru. Rikka then used her eye to teleport them to a desolate wasteland.

"Dark matter blaze." Rikka casted at her target. Orochimaru merely swatted the attack with his Grass Long Sword.

"He deflected the master's attack so easily." Dekomori stated.

"Is that all?" The Sannin asked unimpressed, Prompting the Mage of Love to attack next.

"L.O.V.E LOVE!" Mori Summer then summoned portal to blast him clean away. Orochimaru merely jumped high out of range.

"How about this Mjolnir Pressure." Dekomori tripled the size of her hammer bringing it down to crush the Sannin. "Striking Shadow Snakes." snakes slithered from his left arm wrapping themselves around her.

"Help me Fake Mori Summer." Dekomori screamed.

Yuuta then charged at them. "Pathetic boy." Dekomri was then thrown at him which Yuuta ducked under. He then clashed with Orochimaru in a sword fight.

"Quick while Yuuta has him distracted we need a plan of attack." Rikka said to the two females.

"My, my you are skilled compared to the others." Yuuta did not respond as he continued to clash with him.

"Yuuta" Rika called back getting the hint and waiting Yuuta took the chance and jumped back to join his team. Once they were together they went over the plan.

"Judgement of Lucifer." Rikka had her flames on the ground while Mori Summer fired a barrage of energy at Orochimaru. Who responded by jumping over and then diving at the two. "Shield." Dekomori intercepted with an energy shield. The shield was easily broke as the Sannin attacked only to be countered by Yuuta. Only this time he and Dekomri attacked with him. Both battled Orochimaru, while Rikka and Mori Summer executed there part.

Orochimaru managed to pin Dekomori down, while snakes had Yuuta restrained. 'This is getting boring.' the Sannin thought.

Rikka and Mori Summer were prepared. They began an attack then Orochimaru threw Yuuta and Dekomori at the two. Just as planned. They ducked then launched their counter attack. But before they could Orochimaru had summoned a giant Boa constrictor to attack.

"He can summon snakes." Rikka said. The giant serpent continued its attack, overpowering the two. "This is such a disappointment." Orochimaru stated as his serpent closed in to kill. Yuuta then attacked with his best weapon. "Dark Flame Dragon, arise ! " A huge black and dark red dragon made of fire erupted from the ground to attack the snake.

" My now I AM flattered." Orochimaru watched in amazement as his snake was instantly incinerated. Orochimaru retreated only to be surprisingly sliced in half. "ugh" Yuuta then jumped back to finish it. "Be enveloped by the flames of darkness, and disappear !!!" the young teen unleashed a wave of powerful dark flames enveloping the Sannin. 

Tobi then appeared and saw to it that the team got treatment. Once they were taken care of and back home, Tobi the met with Orochimaru. "So what do you think?" Tobi asked.

"That Mage brat, and Hammer girl nothing special. But Yuuta and Rikka are of interest."

"As promised the DNA of the late lord Third." Tobi handed Orochiamru a vial perfectly sealed full of blood.

"Excellent." Orochiamru replied.

"Will you stay for  Satoshi's tests?"

"I am not interested in card games, but the test of his emerald Sharingan now that I will attend." 

"Don't get carried." Tobi warned, Orochimaru then vanished.

"You think it wise to give him a sample of that Lord Third? Purple Zetsu asked.

"It's better we keep him close by rather then let him run around." Tobi replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait here is chapter 4. I apologize for the crappy fight scene I promise to try and make better ones in the future. So the chunibyou squad has been recruited for Tobi. And Orochimaru has been given DNA on a lord third kage I wonder which one. Kazekage, Raikage, Mizukage, who could it be? Please leave a comment and review. Now it's time to see Satoshi's powers both as a duelist and Sharingan. Next time on the Uchiha Phoenix: A Dueling machine and Clash with the Immortal. Until next time.