Recruiting an Immortal

Hello readers I apologize for not updating this chapter for a while. Been busy with other stuff. But I got the motivation. And now without further a do the next chapter.

Tobi could not believe what Zetsu had just showed him. Satoshi used the wind capabilities of Kami with the flames of Amaterasu. 

"His improved." Tobi praised.

"Indeed. But should we worry about Kakuzu?" Zetsu asked.

"No need I put out the flames. He has one heart left." Tobi replied.

"How is Satoshi?" Zetsu asked.

"Well. Better than I thought. His eyes are sealing. Which is to expect using the Mangekyou Sharingan."

"Sooner or later he will need to transplant someone's eyes." Zetsu said.

"Not now."

"Why?" 

"His eyesight is not deteriorate the same quick rate as most others of the Mangekyou would."

"What are you thinking?" Zetsu asked curiously.

"This combination of using both his eyes at once did cause stress for his eyes, but not a lot. there for it would seem that he can handle more." 

"So you are planning to see the full extent of his powers before he gets eternal eye sight?"

"Indeed I know he still mourns Mei. All we need to do is let build up until he just explodes." Tobi explained smiling behind his mask.

"We still have other things to tend to." Zetsu reminded.

"Yes the Chunnibyou brats are adjusting well after their brush with Orochimaru." 

"You still think it wise to give him that vial of Lord Third's DNA. He was hailed as the strongest one of the village."

"Like I said better we keep him close then let him run around." Tobi answered.

"So what's next?" Zetsu asked.

"We win over Kakuzu." Tobi answered, walking towards the room his apprentice was sleeping in.

Satoshi only recalled one thing when he regained consciousness, and that's deep pain in his eyes. Tobi had calmed him down and told him to keep a warm wash cloth over his eyes. Satoshi laid down but never fell asleep. There was a lot on his mind. 

For one his dragon cards glowing when he dueled that simulator. Two cards where glowing his red eyes and blue eyes, but why? They only did when he summoned them. Thinking back he remembered that that the dragons had a signature of shorts. It's almost as if Blue eyes felt like a female while Red Eyes felt like a male.

Second Satsohi was worried about Kakuzu. Did his jutsu invention work? I mean the last thing he saw was Kakuzu try and combine fire, lightning, and wind together. To counter the Uchiha used Amaterasu and Kami to create a storm of black flames.  The last thing Satoshi remembered was his eyes in pain and angst cries from Kakuzu.

The door opened as Satoshi heard someone walking in. "How are you feeling?" Tobi asked.

"I'm alive. What about Kakuzu?" Satoshi asked?

"He is alive. I must say I am impressed. Combing Kamui with Amaterasu to counter Kakuzu's Earth Grudge: Final Shoot was ingenious." the older Uchiha praised.

"Whats the damage?" Satoshi asked.

"We were able to save one heart so he will live. Once he heals then we will put him to work." Tobi informed.

"Alright so what's next?" Satoshi asked. 

"Once your eyes adjust Zetsu will help get you some food and water. I will get Kakuzu started." Tobi informed. Satoshi did not like how his mentor worded that but he went on with what he was told.

Tobi entered Kakuzu's room to find the immortal had just woken up. 

"I who once fought against the First Hokage defeated by a brat ... amazing."  Kakuzu said weakly.

"That aside we welcome your aid." Tobi replied.

"Your brat won I will hear you out." Kakuzu said, folding his arms.

"I am gathering a group to balance light and darkness among the worlds." Tobi explained.

"I don't care about that junk. The only thing I care about is money." Kakuzu replied.

Tobi laughed behind his mask.

"Did I say something funny?" Kakuzu asked losing patience.

"You will be our treasurer." Tobi proposed.

"Go on." Kakuzu replied now getting interested.

"We need someone to go out and get money for our group. I am offering you greater bounty options. The High Table, The Hutt Council, International Contract Agency, and many more powerful underground groups with need for men like you." Tobi Explained.

"So I would be doing the same thing now?" Kakuzu asked.

"Exactly only earning a lot more money then you are now." 

"Okay I'm interested." Kakuzu said, never one to pass up more money.

"We have already talked to Zangei. He agreed to be your handler. Giving you info on figures, groups, and much more. We also have a currency exchange machine that will convert the type of money into another. Dollars, zeni, credits, etc. More about that later. For now get some rest." Tobi explained leaving.

"Well?" Zetsu asked.

"We now have a means of money." Tobi answered.

"That's good so what's are next move?" Zetsu asked.

"Satoshi and Kakuzu most recover from their fight, and the  chuunibyou brats are still adjusting to their changes. For now we give them time. I still need you to keep an eye on Danzo. "

"What about 13?" Zetsu asked.

"They will slither out of the darkness soon for now patience." Tobi explained, making his way to a new room that would be ready for Satoshi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I am note dead and neither is this story. I have just not had the inspiration to work on it. Guess what I got it! So here is the next chapter and I think I will do another tomorrow. So to recap Satoshi beat Kakuzu with his Emerald Mangekyou Sharingan. Yuuta Rika and the others are recovering from their fight with Orochimaru. John Wick's High Table, Star Wars Hutt Council, and Agent 47's Agency. All for Kakuzu to hunt.

Secondly lets discuss Satoshi's Emerald Mangekyou Sharingan.  Like your typical Mangekyou its light fades with each usage. Unlike the typical the Emerald takes time to lose its light. But consider this. to regain his light will he need to take the eyes of someone from the Uchiha Clan. Or will it be from someone MUCH more. 

Please leave a comment and review.