Dueling Machine and Clash with the Immortal

Hello readers just a quick message before the chapter. First the duel disk used are the slandered ones form Battle City. This is my first dueling chapter so please go easy. And I promise to do my best so enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satoshi was nervous this was his first duel that was really serious. While Yuuta and the others were being tested by Orochimaru the young Uchiha prepared his deck. Satoshi's deck formula was rather simple. 40 cards. 20 monsters, 10 magic, 10 trap. No extra deck. Satoshi really could not find many extra deck cards he felt that worked. After looking through one more time Satoshi headed to the room.

Upon arriving Tobi was there waiting.

"Your deck."Satoshi handed it over while Tobi looked through.

"40 cards exactly." Tobi then handed back as a duel bot emerged from the cieling.

Tobi then entered another room with glass mirror to watch. Satoshi drew his 5 cards as the machine started and the duel began.

"I draw." Satoshi looked at his opening hand considering all his options. First I play a monster in defense mode and end my turn."

"Draw card. Processing Main phase. Opponent has  monster Special Summon Cyber dragon." 

5 stars 2100/1600

"Have no monsters in graveyard, special summoning Guardian Eatos"

8 stars 2500/2000

"Conducting normal summon Injection fairy Lily."

3 stars 400/1500

"Conducting battle phase. Cyber Dragon attack." The large metal dragon unleashed a blue burst of energy and Satoshi's defense which turned out to be a White Stone of Legend.

"You activated my monster's special ability allowing me to transfer Blue Eyes White dragon to my hand." Satoshi explained.

"Aknowledging, Eatos attack directly. The angel like fairy unleashed a burst of energy hitting Satoshi in the chest.

Satoshi's LP 8000-5500

"Lily attack, Injection Fiery Lily special effect by offering LP 2000 her attack points increase from 400 to 3400."

Satoshi's LP 5500-2100

CPU's LP 8000-6000

"Activating effect in response to attack. Sebek's Blessing. Effect increase life points by the same amount as my opponent  lost. Turn concluded.

CPU's LP 6000-9400

'Dang first turn and I lost more than halve my life points, and this machine has 3 very dangerous monsters.' Looking at his hand Satoshi had blue yes, red eyes, Lord of D, Draining shield, Thousand Knives, and Trade In. Not bad but he just needed one more card. "I draw."

"First I play the magic card Pot Of Greed. This let me draw two cards from hand." The young Uchiha took a deep breath as he drew his cards. 'yes' he mentally said.

"Now I play the magic card Dark Magic Curtain. By paying half my life points I can summon Dark magicain." A eerie looking red curtain grew red before glowing purple and then a man dressed in purple appered.

7 stars 2500/2100

Satoshi's LP 2100-1050

"Now I activate Thousand Knives allowing me to destroy one monster you have. Goodbye Fairy Lily." Magical knives then shot at the fairy shattering the monster. "Now Dark Magician attack his Cyber Dragon, Dark magic attack!" The magician flew into the air twirling his staff before firing off a blast of green energy at the mechanical dragon, resulting in an exploson.