Totally a top (Kiribaku (S)

Word count: 2019 (lol)

It was around 5 PM in the UA dorms, most of the class had gotten together to play a few games after school, except for Tokoyami, Jirou, and Shinso, as they all had stuff to do. But currently the rest of the class was playing truth or dare.

''Kirishima, truth or dare?'' Mina said with a smirk. ''Truth!'' Kirishima responded confidently.   ''Oh- I was honestly expecting you to say dare again, let me think....'' Mina responded. After thinking for a minute she finally said with a sly smirk ''Alright, truth; top or bottom?''.  Kirishima turned a tiny bit red and thought for a second, ''Top.'' he answered with confidence.  He heard one of his closest friends, and crush, snort from beside him.  ''Hey! what are you laughing at?!'' Kirishima exclaimed. ''You are not a top.''  Bakugo said giving him an amused look. ''Eh!? and how would you claim to know that?!'' Kirishima said puffing out his cheeks, which may I add was adorable.  ''I don't know, you're just too.. what's the word... sweet.'' Bakugo said now getting everyone in the rooms attention. 

Kirishima's face slowly heated up, just staring at Bakugo. ''What??'' Lord explosion murder questioned looking around at everyone staring at him.  Then it hit him.  ''OH F*CK'' he slapped a hand over his mouth.  ''W-Wow Kacchan I didn't know you could--'' ''SHUT IT DEKU'' Bakugo yelled.   ''Well.. thanks man, that's nice of you.'' Kirishima said lightly punching his friend's arm, thankfully breaking the tension.  ''Whatever shitty hair.'' Bakugo said, still a little red.

it was nearing to about 6 PM and people had started to clear out. Kirishima stood up and stretched before saying ''Alright, we have that test tomorrow I'm going to get a good night's sleep.''.  As he said that Bakugo got up and headed to the elevator, getting in and leaving without a word.  ''Is he ok?'' Sero asked a tiny bit concerned (soft tape boi). ''I'm sure he's fine, I'll check on him since our dorms are near each other.'' Kirishima said as he walked off.  ''Bye Kiri!'' Mina and Denki both yelled after him.  ''Bye!'' He said as the elevator doors closed after him.

When he got up stairs Bakugo was just standing by his door. He needed to drop something off quickly so he tried to pass him to get to his own room, but--  ''Oi shitty hair'' Bakugo said grabbing his arm. ''Yeah?'' Kirishima said stopping in his tracks.  ''I have a question for you. c'mere,''  Bakugo started walking in the direction of his dorm pulling Kirishima along, ''Well I was just going to put this in my---'' Before Kirishima could finish his sentence Bakugo had pinned him against the door inside his room, his wrists beside his head. ''--oK-'' Kirishima said a little startled. ''Uh.. Baku--''  ''So.'' Bakugo cut him off. 

''You still think you're a top?''

Kirishima was very surprised, he hadn't expected his friend to ask him something like that. His face slowly got redder as he tried to think of a response. ''I-I...'' Kirishima wasn't sure how to answer at this point. ''Let me put it this way, in any past relationships you've been in did you usually kiss them first or did they usually kiss you first?'' Bakugo asked.  ''..I..I've never.. been in a relationship... or kissed someone..'' Kirishima admitted looking away. ''Wait what? seriously?'' Bakugo asked his red headed "friend" , genuinely surprised. ''Well- yeah.. people are too scared to kiss me because of my teeth.''.  ''F*cking cowards,'' Bakugo said before Kirishima felt a pair of lips on his. He was surprised. Very surprised. One of his best friends and crush just kissed him. No warning, but he didn't really mind.  Bakugo slowly pulled away and looked him in the eye. ''B-B-Ba-a-aaa-eehhhhhh...!'' Kirishima was too flustered to even talk. ''W-What was that for..!?'' Our red-headed sunshine blurted out. ''Well...'' Bakugo looked away slightly embarrassed. ''What the hell does it usually mean when someone kisses you? use your brain shitty hair.'' Bakugo said, pretty red.  Kirishima thought for a minute, then, feeling more confident than before.  ''Oi.. Bakugo,'' Kirishima said signalling for him to look at him again, ''Hm---'' he twisted his hands out of Bakugo's grasp, lightly grabbed his face, and pulled him in for a gentle kiss.