Miritama (F)

I'm back bitch

Word count; 2232

Un-edited

"Three...."  "Two...."  "One....."

"WOOOOHOOOO!"

Cheers rang out in the wedding hall, Mirio and Tamaki Holding a knife and cutting a very large cake together. They definitely needed A lot of cake to be fair, there were so many people there. Pro heroes, UA teachers, Classmates, everyone from Fatgum, All might, and Eri, to Midoriya! Tamaki was currently wearing a white suit coat with a black dress shirt, white pants and black shoes. Mirio also had a white suit, but with a baby blue shirt instead, and while the ravenette had a tie the blonde had a bowtie.

Amajiki- well- actually he can't really call himself that anymore can he? Tamaki carefully picked up a piece of cake with a fork, his new found husband doing the same thing. He thought it was kind of cheesy to do the feeding each other cake thing, but Mirio wanted to do it and how could he say no? They both put the forks in each other's mouths, Mirio humming contently. "Wow! I knew it'd be good but this is amazing!" Mirio said, smiling happily as a chef came out to cut the rest of the cake for all the guests. "You tried it as a sample a few months ago love...." Tamaki reminded, a small smile never leaving his face. "Yeah I know but it's been a while! And besides, it's always nicer when the cake is a bit of a surprise right?". The shorter man chuckled softly, his arms resting on his husband's biceps as his hands rested on his waist. "Well..... I'd rather things be more organized so nothing goes... wrong...." Mirio kissed his forehead, smiling softly. "I know, and even if something goes wrong this will always be the best day of my life.". The ravenette blushed, but smiled softly. How on earth did he get so lucky??

Suddenly Mirio was kissing him all over, everywhere from his neck to his forehead. Tamaki laughed, but turned bright red. "Mirio..! People are watching..!"  "People watched us get married I don't think this is so surprising" he joked, the kisses slowing down as Tamaki calmed down. "Let's go eat,"

They grabbed their two single-bite-taken-out-of-cake slices, sitting down at the wedding table. The venue was beautiful. It was hosted in an old mansion by the sea. It was big enough for them to stay the night, the rest of the wedding party plus family was at a hotel near by. So they had the whole place to themselves for some of the night and the next two days, after that they were off to the honey moon. They had a hard time picking a place since there were so many options, but they settled on a relaxing beach trip to a remote - but still has technology - island. Two weeks of pure peace and each other's company. Sounded like heaven.

"Love??"

Tamaki looked over, seeing that Mirio had been trying to get his attention. "You ok? You were staring off into space". Tamaki had been, now that he mentioned it. he was just....... "I'm just... so happy". His eyes teared up, one of the biggest smiles he'd ever had on his face. Mirio blushed, grabbing his husband's hands and kissing them softly. "I thought nothing could make me happier than you gaining the courage to propose to me.... but I was so wrong." He pressed their foreheads together, only glancing away as he heard the wedding party begin to sit down.

"Hey guys! Congratulations this wedding has been awesome so far!" Midoriya said, taking the best man's seat next to Mirio, just on a different side of the table. "And the after party hasn't even started yet! But it's about to!" A happy and familiar voice rang out, Nejire taking her best man's seat next to Tamaki. Or- Maid of honour? uh...... Best maid. there we go. Best of both worlds. 

"As much as a large party makes me nervous... I'm exited," Tamaki said, smiling softly as he took a bite of his cake. "If you need to leave at any time we can go cool off somewhere," Mirio reassured, leaning his head against the ravenette's. "Or, if you need to go by yourself that too. What ever you need."