Kiribaku (F)

Kirishima got up again, from yet another generally sleepless night.  

It always went the same, he'd go to bed at a relatively good time, and easily fall asleep.  But then an hour or two later, he'd start having these.... dreams, about Bakugou.  Whether it be that they were snuggling, married, or just together, it always woke him up a blushing mess, and then he couldn't get back to sleep.  Somehow, he hadn't realized what a massive crush he had on blasty mc'splodes until the night after the first dream, and then it all clicked. He's been feeling a little strange around Bakugou recently, unsure of how to act. I mean it's not like if he acts off Bakugou will immediately jump to "Oh he has a crush on me" or "He's having dreams about me", buuuuutttttt he catches onto things very quickly, so Kirishima needed to be discreet.  ...Which was not easy with the lack of sleep he was getting.

''Couldn't sleep well last night either?'' Mina asked, looking up from her food.  Kirishima groaned in response.  ''So, you've been having trouble sleeping for nearly a week?'' Kaminari asked, not sure how but wanting to help his friend.  ''Mhm.''   ''And you know why you're having trouble sleeping?''  ''Mhm.''   ''And you still won't tell us or get help?''  ''mh-mh.  And no one can help. I don't even know where I'd start if I was forced to look for help.''  Kirishima mumbled out, looking up from his arms that were currently supporting his head, down on the table.

''Help with what?'' A familiar voice asked, ''Don't tell me you're falling behind in class again shitty hair.''.  Kirishima jumped at the sound of his voice and looked to his side, where Bakugou was standing.  ''B-Bakugou! Oh- Uh-- N-No I'm not falling behind.'' He quickly answered.  ''Well you're going to considering how tired you look, when is the last time you slept?''  He asked, taking Kirishima's cheek into his hand to get a closer look.   Kirishima turned quite red, but managed to keep his composure.  ''W-Well.. It depends on your definition of sleep...''.  ''The hell do you mean?''  Bakugou questioned, letting him go.  ''Slept? Last night.  Full night of sleep? ...uh... last Friday....''   ''That was five f*cking days ago, oh my god.'' Bakugou walked off, seemingly to do something.  Kirishima put his head back down in his arms, and groaned.

He was about to head out the door to school, too tired to do his hair so it was just in a ponytail.  ''Oi shitty hair.''  Bakugou said,  He turned around and saw Bakugou, but he wasn't ready for school. he had a plain black tank-top and blue jeans on, and Kirishima could see his muscles, which naturally made him blush. ''You have a day off to rest.'' ,  Kirishima blinked, he had a what now?  ''I-- What?''   ''I talked to Aizawa and explained what happened, he said you have one day to get rest, and I'm staying behind to make sure you actually do. You have to do make-up work though.''

Kirishima was surprised, Bakugou had asked Aizawa if he could have a free day for him? And he couldn't have just gone up and said something like "Hey! Kirishima needs an off day!'', he had to have asked since Aizawa would have said no other wise.  ''R...Really..?'' Kirishima asked, turning around fully.  ''Yeah, Now go get changed into something more comfortable so you can get some goddamn rest.''  ''Well... thanks but I wouldn't want to keep you in the dorms---''  ''It's fine I'm near the top of the class, remember?  Go get changed.''  Bakugou ruffled his hair then walked away and plopped down on the couch.    Kirishima awkwardly made his way to the elevator, was Bakugou... taking care of him??  He had a dream like this 3 days ago-- wait-- now's not the time!

He came back wearing a plain white T-shirt and red plaid pj bottoms, hair still up.  ''Took you long enough.'' Bakugou said, shifting his head so he could see him.  ''Sorry,'' Kirishima apologized with a small chuckle, and awkwardly sat down near the end of the couch.  ''Alright, so maybe we should figure out why you can't get any sleep or some shit like that.''   Bakugou said, not wanting to show he cared all that much, but Kirishima saw through that, and smiled softly, blush making it's way onto his cheeks.  ''I just um... keep waking up in the middle of the night and I can't get back to sleep..''  He explained.  It wasn't fully a lie, he did wake up, and then usually didn't fall back asleep and if he did it wasn't for long. He just left out the dream part.