Chapter 24

Hey!

I am almost done with my publishing spree...for today...

Enjoy the chapter!

Vote and Comment!

AKD

---- ---- ---- ----

Donghyuck huffed, blowing his bangs out of his face, his hands carrying two boxes from the loading truck to whatever empty space there seemed to be in the house. Donghyuck was moving into his and Mark's house today.

He was excited at first but after the endless amount of paperwork and the continuing stress of having to pack while filming and having to arrange everything...Let's just say that the excitement was weighed down by the stress. In all honesty, if he didn't have Mark with him who was cracking jokes and being the energizer that he was, Donghyuck couldn't help but smile. (I find that Mark energized Haechan and Haechan energizes Mark)

"Oh, let me take that," Mark said, taking the heavy boxes out of Donghyuck's hands.

"Thanks," Donghyuck managed to breathe out, panting slightly, "Man, I'm unfit."

"You're not unfit," Mark said, walking to an empty space and putting the boxes down, "These were really heavy."

"I'm going to feel this tomorrow," Donghyuck mumbled, stretching his arms.

"Are there any more boxes?" Mark asked, not at all winded.

"I hate you," Donghyuck said, panting.

Mark tried his best not to laugh but failed.

"You're laughing?! Really?!" Donghyuck said a smile on his face.

"Are there any more boxes?" Mark asked.

"You're carrying them up here yourself," Donghyuck said, playfully shaking his head and walking into his room.

---- ---- ---- ----

"Who knew putting a fitted sheet on would be this much work," Mark said, tucking in the sheet.

"I still can't believe that you aren't getting any of your stuff today," Donghyuck said, fluffing the pillows.

"It's not my fault the company screwed up the dates," Mark said, admiring his handiwork on Donghyuck's bed. (You dirty-minded people. I know where your thoughts went)

"You didn't think to confirm the booking yesterday?" Donghyuck asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"We're not all as smart or organized as you are, Donghyuck," Mark said, rolling his eyes, "Check your privilege."

Donghyuck laughed, "Are you sleeping at your house today, then?"

"I was just thinking about going to some hotel and crashing there till tomorrow," Mark replied.

"What? Why?"

"Well, no one is home right now and I can't remember where I put the keys to the house."

"Where are the boys?"

"They're going to someone's party today and knowing them, they're probably staying over at other people's house if you know what I mean," He said, looking at Donghyuck waiting for him to understand.

"Why don't you sleep here?" Donghyuck blurted out.

"The couch doesn't get here till tomorrow and I don't really want to sleep on the floor," Mark said.

"I mean here here," Donghyuck said, "As in...with me on my bed."

"What?"

"I mean we've just spent the last two hours putting a bed and the essentials into my room and bathroom because you don't have your stuff..." Donghyuck said, "I have a big enough bed for the both of us and it's not like this is the first time we've slept in the same bed..."

"Oh." Was all Mark could say.

"You don't have to if you don't want to I just mean that-"

"No, no, I want to," Mark said all too quickly.

Of course, he wanted to.

God, Mark liked Donghyuck so much, but he knew nothing could ever happen. That's what killed him inside.

Mark thought it was a sexual attraction at first, which he could deal with.

But it wasn't.

It was an emotional connection, a mental attraction and of course a physical one as well. But more than that, he just wanted to spend time with Donghyuck.

When Mark wasn't with him, he was thinking about what he would say and the funny things he found online. They sent memes to each other, for god's sake!

When Mark wasn't with Donghyuck, and he would experience something, be it something small like a dog he saw that day, or something big, like a demo he recorded - He would immediately text him or call him or plan meetups.

This was so much more than just being fake...Mark just didn't know if Donghyuck felt the same.

"We could order a takeaway?" Donghyuck suggested a little awkwardly, "And the wifi's just been fixed so we could watch Netflix on my bed too?"

"Wow, Donghyuck, are you asking me to Netflix and chill with you?" Mark asked playfully, "At least buy me dinner first."

"I am ordering the takeaway aren't I?"

"Don't expect me to put out," Mark teased.

"Then you're paying," Donghyuck retorted.

"You only want me for my body."

"You haven't shown me anything else to want," Donghyuck said.

"Ouch!"

"Pizza or Chinese?" Donghyuck asked, whipping his phone out.

"Oh, I want both," Mark said.

"Well, your stuff is coming tomorrow and we're going to have to set up which means none of us will be up for cooking," Donghyuck thought out loud, "We can order one today and another tomorrow?"

"Thanks, mom."

"Is that another weird fetish you have?" Donghyuck asked, cocking his eyebrow playfully.

"A mommy kink isn't one of them," Mark said, watching Donghyuck look at his phone before he said proudly, "It's the wrong gender." (Oh My God! I can't believe I just did that... I can't even...Kill me please!)

Donghyuck's head snapped up, looking at Mark standing in front of him with his hands folded and tongue in his cheek, gauging Donghyuck's reaction. To say Donghyuck was a little turned on would be an understatement. (Oh Snap-dragons! Oh, Lawd! What have I done?)

Donghyuck cleared his throat, "Pizza it is."

"You're so easy to tease," Mark laughed, "I love teasing you."

"Now that's my kink," Donghyuck said, pressing the call button and looking at Mark whose jaw dropped slightly. (Oh, Sweet Baby Jesus! Please forgive me my sins!)

Donghyuck could practically see Mark's brain working in overdrive to process that information but before Mark could say anything, Donghyuck was walking out of the room ordering the pizza's.

"You're going to be the death of me, Lee Donghyuck."

Not Edited

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Okayyyy...

So

I don't know what came over me, but that last part about the kinks just kinda rolled out while I was writing

When re-reading the chapter I decided it was funny enough to keep...

But...

I don't know if I should keep those kinks, cause I'm not really...

How do I say this...

I don't actually know what I'm doing...

Song recommendation:

"IDK" by Bruce Wiegner