Chapter 28

Hello, motherfuckers!

I love you all, and, therefore, have decided to publish another chapter today!

Vote and Comment lots!

AKD

---- ---- ---- ----

"Jeno, why aren't you dressed yet?" Lucas asked walking out to the living room with his keys in hand.

"Dude, at this rate, we're going to miss the party," Jaehyun said, "We're way past being fashionably late."

"Isn't it obvious that I'm not going," Jeno said, not taking his eyes off the television, beer in hand.

Lucas sighed, "Jeno.."

"What?" Jeno said pointedly.

"You're being petty," Jaehyun deadpanned.

"And you're taking his side?" Jeno asked them.

"We're not on any of your sides," Lucas said, "If you haven't noticed, we're pretty sick of the both of you and your stupid fight."

"Yeah," Jaehyun agreed, "Do you even know why you're mad anymore?"

"You're acting as if I'm the bad guy here!" Jeno scoffed, "Just go!"

"We didn't say you were the bad guy!" Jaehyun said, rolling his eyes, "We called you stupid! Which you are acting like, right now!"

"I'm not going and nothing you say can change my mind," Jeno said, finishing up what was left of his beer before throwing the can on the table.

"Let's go, Xuxi," Jaehyun said, shaking his head disappointedly at Jeno's childish actions.

"I expected better out of you, Jeno," Lucas said as Jaehyun walked out of the door, "Mark's growing up and you're still stuck on something that happened years go."

Jeno ignored him, eyes still fixated on the television.

"Let it go and grow up."

---- ---- ---- ----

Mark had lost count of the number of drinks he's had. All he knew was that he had on a fake plastered smile that he wouldn't have been able to have if he were sober.

There were too many thoughts in his head and too many people in this house for him to figure himself out.

He was staying on the opposite end of wherever Donghyuck was in the house. Right now Donghyuck was inside and Mark was by the drinks counter. No one suspected anything because he kept making drinks for everyone, so they just thought that Mark was the bartender for the night.

"Mark."

"Sicheng." He said, nodding at him.

"Congratulations on the house man!" Sicheng said with a grin, "Looks amazing!"

"Donghyuck did all the work," Mark said, emptying his glass into his mouth and gulping down the amber liquid. He started making himself another drink.

"What are you making?" Sicheng asked, nodding to the drinks.

"What do you want?"

"Whatever you're having."

"I don't think you could handle it," Mark scoffed.

"I have a great capacity," Sicheng said with a laugh before deadpanning, "Just ask Donghyuck."

Mark poured both of them the same amount of alcohol in the glass, sliding the glass over to Sicheng.