Your Mine

"You ok Marinette?" Luka touched her shoulders "Yeah I'm fine just helping a customer" she giggled "My names Luka" he held out his hand to chat "My names Chat Marinette's boyfriend" Chat shook his hand and put Marinette over his shoulder "Let's get some lunch" he smirked as she stared at his ass "Like the view down there" Chat rubbed her ass making Mari blush "P-Put me down!"
(At a cafe)
"Tell me about your family" he looked at her pink lips "My family? Um...My mum lives in New York my dad...passed away" a tear rolled down her red cheek "D-Don't cry Marinette" Chat rubbed her tear and touched her lip "I would like to bite that lip" He smirked as Mari started to pack her things away "Me too" she looked into his green emerald eyes focusing on nothing else but him "Come with me" Chat picked her up bridal style and put Mari in the black Ferrari "W-Where are we going?" Her lips parted "My penthouse"
(Chat's penthouse)
"When you had your first time what stuff did you not like?" Chat sat down and kissed her hand "I-I w-wouldn't know" Mari whispered "Wait you haven't done it before?" He pulled her closer to him there lips nearly touching "I never did it Chat" she started to breathy heavily but Chat picked her up and went to a spare bedroom "C-Chat w-what Are y-you" He slid down her trousers Before she knew it, he's got both of her hands in one of his in a vice-like grip above Maris head, and he's pinning her to the wall using his hips. His other hand grabbed her ponytail and yanks down, bringing her face up, making there lips touch. She moans into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He takes full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring her mouth. "C-Chat! Ah!" Chat took his tongue out and went to pull down her black and green panties "C-Chat...Mmm" He started to kiss and lick her pussy "Your Delicious....Princess" Chat moved his hands up and down her leg "D-Did you just call me- Agh!" Chat threw her into the red velvet bed and took of his suit exposing his abs. "C-Chat I'm s-scared" he ripped of her bra and licked her nipples "Don't be" Chat lined is cock with her pussy and entered her slowly "Agh! C-Chat! It hurts!" Tears fell down her face but chat wiped them away "It will hurt for a minute then you'll know when the pain stops don't worry princess" he stroked her hair waiting for the pain to stop "Y-You can d-do what you w-want n-now" Mari bit Her lip but moaned straight after he started moving inside of her "C-Chat! Ahhhh!" Their bodies moved like a tsunami rocking back and forth "M-Marinette Mmm" Chat kissed her neck leaving red love bites everywhere "Chat...I-I feel something coming...A-Ah!" Her hand tightened in his moans filled the room the warmth rising "Hold it princess....Ah. Ah." Chat started to go slower until he cummed inside of her "Ahhhhhh! C-Chat!" Cum left her body making it sink into the black sheets "M-Marinette I-" He was about to finish is sentence but saw the princess sleeping "Goodnight Marinette" Chat kissed Her fore head and fell asleep.
The end of part 2