Kidnapped

"I'm so tired..." Mari yawned "W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" Chat picked her up and went to the bedroom "I need you now." His voice turned into a husky growl. "Oh~~ Mr Noir..." Chat peeled her dress away as she unzipped his suit. Her lips greedily kiss the skin of his shoulder, then the muscles of his bicep. "Marinette you have no idea of what you are doing...." Chat let out a small moan "Really? I think I do" her fingers trace the ridges of his stomach making moan. His fingers tangle in her moonlight hair pulling Mari in for a blistering kiss. "C-Chat....Mmm" Without her knowing chat removed her bra, he kissed her collar bone and went to her breasts, he devoured her nipples "Oh my god! Chat!" He stops only to massage her nipples before sucking again with relentless determination until she started to pant his name "C-Chat....C-Chat" his fingers delve between her legs, his middle finger circling slowly around her wet skin, before his fingers dip down and press inside of her. "Mr Noir! Ahhh! Y-Yes!" She started to tighten around his fingers as he slides them out and back inside her throbbing center. "You drive me insane..." Chat bent down and pushes her back as his tongue joins his fingers between her legs "A-ah!" Licking her folds with soft sinful strokes. As her hips arch towards his mouth, he removes his lips and stands up, quickly inserting himself and thrusting hard inside of her. "A-AH! C-Chat! Ahhh!" She cried out in surprise, and he immediately becomes gentler, but she arched again begging for more "impatient are we?" He thrusted harder. Deeper. Faster. His hands grip her hips as her fingers dig into her shoulder "agh! C-Chat!" Her breasts press against him as he holds her tight and thrusts inside her. Chat keeps a steady rhythm until there bodies glisten with sweat and her muscles throb. "A-Ahh!" His rough breathing matches hers as they both go over the edge with a cry. "Princess...Your m- Hmp!" Mari kissed his lips "I'm yours...Chat I'm all yours..." she giggled. They stared into each others eyes hoping this moment never lasts.
"MARINETTE!"
*Bang!*
"C-Chat!"
"M-Mari...."
The end of this part.
I'm back.....