Fifty Shades.

"Is he okay doctor?"
"He's fine..we successfully got the bullet out"
"W-Where's M-Marinette?" He opened his green eyes "Do you remember anything?" The voice echoed in his head over and over again. He remembered. He remembered every bit.
(Flashback)
"I'm yours....I'm all yours...."
*Bang*
"MARINETTE!"
"C-Chat!"
"M-Mari n-no"
Chat jumped in front of her making a bullet fly into his chest. He fell to the ground while Mari was screaming "C-Chat n-no! W-wake up!" He could hear her tears scream. "Shut up you little bitch!"
(End of flashback)
"Oh no....princess...." he whispered "I need to go!" Chat ran out of the hospital and got in his Lamborghini "Hey Nino...I need your help."
(Location:???)
"L-Let m-me g-go!" A great sob escaped her, and she covered her face with shaking hands "Shut up!" Mari was covered in purple and blue bruises, streams of tears flowed faster than her heartbeat. "Marinette...Dinners ready...and after you will be mine...." Luka laughed.
(Back to Chat)
"So let me get this straight, Marinette our friend from high school is kidnapped, fucking hell chat I thought you didn't want to see her again." Nino put a cigarette to lips "I know but she showed up for a interview and....I've fallen for her...again." Chat sighed as he made a new turn "I think I know where she is" Nino looked at him.
(Location: Lukas house)
"Marinette finally I have you all to myself~~" he kissed her neck roughly "S-Stop!" *Bang* Mari stared into his soulless eyes as he collapsed blood all over her clothes."P-Princess!" She heard a tender masculine voice "C-Chat!" He ran up to her and picked her up, they pressed their heads together as tears of joy fell down their cheeks. "I love you! So so much Marinette! I'll never take my eyes off you!" Chat carried her to his car "Don't worry dude I'll get Alya to pick me up, bye Marinette!" He waved as their car left "Where are we going?" She blushed "Our house" he smiled "O-Our H-House?"
"Our house princess"
The end of this part!