~ 1 ~

Neverland

Pan's POV:

I smirk at them in the open space of this jungle. No one can hide on my island, but the games they play are fun.

They're all snoozing on their little layers of cloth on the ground. I try to come up with a new game to play as I walk around, looking at each of them. Not before long my eyes lie on one of them and a devious game pops in my head. I crouch down and grab his shoulder, poofing us someplace private. He startles awake at the contact and looks at me in shock. "This is going to be fun," I say.

"Pan," he growls and gets up, "Where are we?" I stand, "Don't worry, you're still in Neverland. Just someplace private," I whisper with a smirk. "What do you want from me?" he asks angrily. "Nothing," I answer, truthfully, "Just thought we'd play a game." "I'm not interested in any of your games," he says coldly. I walk towards him slowly, "Really?" I walk behind him and whisper in his ear, "Are you sure?" I walk back in front of him, smirking before pushing him against the wall with my magic. He groans in pain and tries to fight against it. I walk slowly up to him and grab his throat lightly. I get dangerously close to his face, noses touching. The next thing I do is what he least expects. I kiss him. As I do, I run my hand from his neck to the exposed part of his chest, pressing my body gently against his. I stop once I need to catch my breath and ask, "How about now, Killian?"

There was silence. He stares at me, shocked and confused. I look back down to his lips again and I thought I'd tease him. I brush my lips against his, breathing gently on his lips. I held him against the wall with my magic still, so he can't do anything to stop me. He looks into my eyes, with my lips still there, and I can see a little lust in his eyes. I'm not going to let go of my magic on him until he makes a move which is the best part of this game.

"What are you trying to do?" he asks, ruining the moment, "Are you trying to get me to betray their trust? Well I won't play along." I back up a bit, still holding him against the wall, "No, Killian, I honestly wanted to see how you'd handle this kind of pressure," I say with a convincing gaze, "But I have to say I'm not surprised by this reaction. I figured you try to be Mr. Noble." He fights against my magic angrily. "Mm, fire," I say seductively as I get closer again, "I like fire." "Get away from me, Peter!" he shouts at me. I gasp lightly, "You said my first name. I must mean something to you. Or is it... that you..." I run my finger up his neck stopping under his chin and breathe on his lips again, "...want me."

I see his jaw clench. "Your jaw clenched," I tease, "That means you know I'm right." I smirk. "It wouldn't be this way if you hadn't have kissed me," he says. I let go of his chin, "So what you're saying is..." I flick his earring, "...I opened the closet?" He eyes me angrily and clenches his jaw again. I've always thought that was sexy. I grin. This is fun.

I lean in and lick his other ear and nibble on it. "Stop it," he says firmly, but I hear that scruff in his voice. I stop and look at him only to grin because we both know this is getting to him.

I press my body against his once more, placing my hands on his chest, and we touch noses again. "If you kiss me I promise to let you go," I say innocently. He looks at me for a second, "Promise?" "Pinkie swear," I say. He looks down at my lips. I can feel his heart pounding like crazy. That's not like him. He's never nervous in these situations which makes this even more fun.

He leans in and we take in each other's breath for a moment until he finally connects our lips. I put my arms around his neck pulling myself closer and I slither my tongue in his mouth when he's least expecting it. He jumps in surprise, but before he can pull away I run my hand up the back of his head, through his hair, and push my tongue in deeper, exploring his mouth. I earn myself a little moan from him and I pull back with us both breathing heavily and I back away. I let my magic go and he's free to move.