~ 3 ~

"So when exactly does he come to you?" David asks. "When you're all asleep," I answer.

Everyone is already getting ready for sleep and David and I are talking quietly on a big rock. He's sweating bullets and breathing heavily.

"You need to tell them, mate," I tell him, "You don't look so good." Before he gets a chance to refuse, I shout, "Prince Charming has been cut by a bloody dreamshade arrow!" They all shout, "What?!" I lift his shirt, much to his dislike. The veins have spread and are almost to his heart. Mary Margret is the first one to dash toward her husband. "There's a spring on top of Dead Man's Peak that has enchanted waters which will cure him. If he drinks it, he will never be able to leave the island; stuck here forever because if he leaves, he'll be dead within a few minutes. If you don't bring him there he will be dead in a few hours," I say hastily.

Mary Margret tells Emma and Regina to stay while they go to Dead Man's Peak. I guess they decided that was best. No hesitation to save Prince Charming no matter what the cost.

Emma refuses to go to sleep because she wants to know the truth, if Pan is going soft. So she pretends to sleep.

I sit and wait for him and he finally appears. She stands up immediately, machete in hand. "You know I heard you, right?" Pan says. "What, now you're eavesdropping?" Emma snaps. "Why is he here?!" Regina sits up. "Not now, Regina," Emma says. "I didn't come for you, Savior, I came for Killian," Pan says, standing next to me. "I know. I just want you tell me the truth," she says, "Was Killian part of your plan, to get him to betray us?" "What?" Regina exclaims, now standing. "Yes," he responds. "And did it backfire?" she asks. "Yes," he says again. She inches closer with her machete pointed at his throat, "Are you in love with him?" Pan looks at me and takes a second, staring into my eyes, "Yes." There was silence after Emma put away her weapon.

"What?" Regina says with an 'are you serious?' tone. "Long story, love," I say to her. "He's telling the truth," Emma says. "Then why does he still have my son?!" Regina protests. "He's perfectly fine. I'll explain soon," Pan says. "Like hell you'll explain soon!" Regina shouts.

Pan sighs, "Magic isn't dying," he pauses, "I am. I need the heart of the truest believer then I'll really be immortal. But he has to willingly give it to me." "So you're trying to manipulate him into thinking he needs to save magic when it's really just saving you and killing him?" Regina asks. "That sums it up, yeah," Pan says.

I stand, "You think I'm going to let you bloody kill an innocent boy just to save yourself?" "Guyliner said it for me," Regina says. He gives me a regrettable look. "I was deciding against it recently," he says. "Good," Emma sasses. "But I'm dying," he tries to sympathize. "Boo hoo," Regina says cruelly.

"How long do you have?" I ask. "Not long," he replies.

There's a long silence until Emma yawns, "Well it's late, we'll figure this all out tomorrow." She walks to her spot to sleep. "What?!" Regina yells. "Really, Regina. Henry isn't in danger. He's telling the truth. There's just a lot of thinking to do. And before that I would like some beauty sleep. Wouldn't you?" Emma says almost giving her a lecture. Regina rolls her eyes, "Fine."

Pan holds out his hand to me and says, "Come with me." I take his hand. We poof away to someplace I haven't seen. It looks like a big boulder in the shape of a skull.

We stay holding hands. "What is this place?" I ask. "This.." he pauses, "is Skull Rock. It appeared the day the name Peter Pan came to me. All the magic that's keeping me alive is housed here. Shall we?" He leads me inside the mouth of the rock skull smiling at me softly. No devilish smile or grin. We walk up some steps into a room with a giant hourglass and I see the two holes in the wall for the skull's eye sockets. The hourglass has glittering, golden sand inside, and the top is almost empty. "This is it," Pan says, "My magic. Once it runs out it will kill me." I stare at the hourglass as it pours sand. "I'm the arbiter if magic," he continues, "If I don't have any then I'll waste away. The only thing that will save me from this is the heart of the truest believer." "Henry," I say. He nods.

I look at him as he turns, walking away from me like he doesn't want to look at me. "Are you thinking about still going through with it?" I ask. He stays silent. "Peter!" I yell. "I don't know!" he yells back, turning back around suddenly. He hugs himself and exhales. He says again softly, "I don't know."

I furrow my eyebrows at him. He says, "I know the only way for you to love me is to be good, let Henry go, and suck it up and die in peace. But I'm so used to who I grew up being. I'm scared to let go of that, it makes me feel weak." "How do you bloody know if you're in love with me?" I ask and say, "All we did was make out, we never had any intimate moments." He looks at me sadly before looking down at his feet, still hugging himself, and saying, shyly, "Well it's more of a crush," he pauses for a moment, "Love? That's what I'm kinda working on." A soft, amused smile appears on my face. I walk towards him and I put my hand on his crossed arms. He uncrosses them and I hold one of his hands. "A work in progress, love," I say with a generous smile. I see him blush slightly at the nickname. But his face becomes sad again and he lets go of my hand, hugging himself once more. "What's wrong?" I ask. "If you really like me back," he starts, "then you're prepared to love a dying person? Won't it be painful?" I look into his sad eyes for a moment, thinking. It is a good question.

I hug him tightly and say, "I am. I am because I will never stop looking for another way to save you. Don't say there isn't another way because there is always another way." I feel him bury his face in my shoulder and wrap his arms around me softly. He muffles, "Thank you," in my leather coat.

Pan's POV:

After what seemed like forever, we stop hugging. I try to say, "Do you... Do you still want me?" I'm so shy, it makes me feel so weak. He gives me a dashing smile and I smile back. Then he kisses me passionately.

I poof us to our private spot and this time I'm against the wall. I moan from that and he shoves his tongue in my mouth. Then, in a split second, he's taking off my belt then he takes off his own and drops his coat to the floor like it was nothing. He goes back to kissing me aggressively and I feel his hand snake up my shirt, feeling around. While he does that, I start unbuttoning his vest. When I finally finish, he stops kissing me and he takes off my shirt. He puts his lips to mine, sliding off his vest. And before I know it I'm pushed up the wall and my legs are around his waist. I place my arms on his shoulders as he trails kisses from my lips, to my jaw, to my neck. I breathe heavily from all the kissing and moan softly. He moans back in response.

He supports my weight by grabbing my ass and then he carries me to the bed with us both grinning like idiots.