meeting

"Marc you are going to be late."
My mom yelled out and I groaned as I got up. Today was when I go to my new school. My last school people treat me badly on how I dressed.
I went down to the kitchen to see my mom had made pancakes. Gulping them down in seconds I kiss my mom goodbye.

Running out the door and when I was about to cross the street I remember not putting my writing book in my bookbag. Turning back to run to my house I bumped into a guy with red hair. I helped him get up and when he stood up he looked at me. Our eyes met as we stood there. He had the most beautiful emerald eyes that made me fall in daze. He shook his head breaking of the contact and trying to fix his hair. He bent down to pick up his books he had drop.

I bent down to help him and our hands touched and we felt a spark between our fingers. I saw his face blush as he picked his books fast and ran away. I saw he had forgot to take his sketchbook. I grab it and I decided to take a peek. When I saw all the drawings he seemed a talented person.

I look at my watch to see I was running out of time to reach school. I ran as fast I could to my first class before the bell rang. Mrs. Bustier told me to wait outside the class until I was called inside.
"Class we have a new student joining us for today, you can come in now."

I was nervous as I walked into the classroom to see all the eyes on me. When I spotted among the class the red headed guy. We made eye contact and blushed at the moment turning his face away. I represent myself to the class and was told to sit next to the red headed.
"Marc you can go sit next to nathaniel."

Wow
He had such a cute name. When I sat down I tap on his shoulder and he jolted.
Cute
"Hey I am marc I hope we can be friends."
I remembered I had his sketchbook so took out of my bookbag.
"You dropped this in the morning."
He took it out my hands quickly.

"Did you by any chance what was inside." I nodded.

"Your drawings fascinated me and you are such a talented person." He blushed and he showed the most cutest smile. The rest of the day I would peek at what he would draw in his sketchbook. He would look like he was in a trance while drawing gracefully along the paper. Meanwhile , the teacher would teach the class with a boring lecture he would fall asleep.

I reached out my hand to touch his hair and he opened his eyes looking straight at me. I blushed looking away fast. I had to control myself or else he would know that I was gay.

Lunch came and I ran as fast I could to the cafeteria to get in line first. I saw nathaniel being pushed around by the guys who tried to cut in the line. I went right behind him in time before he pushed to the ground. He turned his head to see me holding him in my arms. We separated ourselves form each other clearing out throats.

"Don't worry nathaniel I got you." My heart wouldn't stop beating faster each second as he was so close to my body. I seemed to have a problem so I ran to the restroom to take care of it. Making sure no was around I lock myself in a stall and started to unzip my pants hurrying up to take care of the problem fast. Then I heard a soft voice echo in the bathroom.

"Hey Marc are you ok, I saw you going to the bathroom very fast so I was worried. I moaned at his soft voice as I groaned. The sound of the bathroom door locked startled me.

"Marc I have noticed you looking at me all the times." Ughh his voice was so erotic I was so close to come. He started to open the bathroom stall. He was suprised to see me in a mess licking his lips. How badly I wanted to taste his lips. He leaned over and started to rub my dick. He started to give me head licking the tip and going down. He bobbed up and down making me moan as I was about to come.

Hearing that I was close he pressed down on my dick.
"Not yet I am still not satisfied." Starting to undress and when he pulled down his boxers I gasped at the huge size he had.
"Baby its your turn to satisfy me."