When you hug them

Masaomi: Oh Y/N~chan you scared me. Here baby have a lollypop.

Ukyo: Hey... oh hi Y/N. I'm trying to do work right now but I can give you hugs later.

Kaname: Hey little kitten, come sit on my lap and I will give you the biggest hug ever. ( ugh no a fence to the people who like Kaname but I just don't like him)

Hikaru: Y/N~san I'm trying to write my book before the deadline, but you just gave me an idea for my book.

Tsubaki: Oh! It's Y/N hugs I love hugs from you they are the best hugs.

Azusa: Hugs from you are comforting. Y/N~chan will you give me hugs and help me with my script?

Natsume: Natsume marry MEEE!! No now stop breaking the fourth wall Tochi. Come and sit on my lap and we can play games and I can get hugs from my favorite girl. But I thought I was your favorite girl. I said stop breaking the fourth wall! Okay Natsume T_T.

Louis: Hugs! Oh, it's Y/N yah I get hugs, can I do your hair when I get your hugs?

Subaru: O-oh um thanks for the hugs but I'm all sweaty and,... Subaru does it look like I'z care all I wants is a hug from my man that I can't because you and Natsume don't love me. Can you not break the wall Tochi!~Natsume

Iori: Hey my little flower, thanks for the hug and I was just looking for you anyways. Here's a flower for my beautiful flower. Ah, thats so cute I wish a man would do that for me. Tochi I swear do you not understand don't break the fourth wall?~Natsume Nope!

Yusuke: O-oh h-hey Y/N u-um h-how are you? I d-didn't know y-you wanted a hug b-but t-thank you. (Blushes so hard) 

Futto: You realize that you are hugging a pop-star. Ugh whatever hug me if you want, I don't care.( Y/N~chan starts to tier up) Ugh fine I'm sorry I'll give you a hug. Wow, Futto you can be an asshole to your own girlfriend too. Shut up it's not like it's you. Well, I'm glad it's not like I like you anyway. Why you. Well, it's time for the next one.

Wataru: Hey Onee~chan thank you for the hug. You are amazing, you are the best onee~chan someone could ask for. Ahh, thats so cute Wataru. Why thank you Tochi~chan, you are amazing too. Ahh, you're going to make me blush. You are so cute Wataru. Hey, I'm not cute I'm handsome. Oh okay kind sir.