When you give them a kiss

Masaomi- Oh why thank you Y/n. says with a light blush.

Ukyo- Thank you Y/n, I appreciate that.

Kaname- ohh someone wants some love I see. You have a light blush on your face.

Hikaru- Thank you for that, that just gave me a new idea for my next book.

Tsubaki/Tsubaka- Yah, I GOT A KISS FROM Y/N! You start to regret giving him a kiss.

Azusa- Why thank you Y/n. He had a cute smile and a light blush grow onto his face.

Natsume- Y/n what was that for?, but it doesn't matter I loved it. You started to grow a small smile.

Louis- Thanks Y/n but you have to be careful because I'm doing your hair right now.

Subaru- T-Thx Y-Y/n. He starts to stutter and has a blush that is almost as red as Yusuke's hair.

(Hey Tochi~Chan don't be bringing my hair into this.! Sorry Yusuke but it's just a fact. Pft whatever makes you feel happy)

Iori- Y/n thanks for that, do you want to go and plant some flowers with me.?

Yusuke- H-Hey Y-Y/n w-why you d-do that? His face to a really bright red.

Futto- Ugh do you realize what you just did!? You just kissed a famous singer's lips. You roll your eyes at how stupid he sounded.

Wataru- Yeahhh!! I just got a kiss from Y/n~Chan. He starts to run around the house yelling that.

{Man, Tochi hadn't break the wall as much today.~Natsume. Yeah thats true maybe it's because of the fresh wall that was built by bob the builder.~Subaru. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss yelling at Tochi but I shouldn't have to yell at her.~Natsume. Well thanks Natsume. I was a lot happier that I didn't have you yelling at me so much but also that I didn't interupped others reactions.~Tochi.}

(A/N: Well thank you for reading this and hope you enjoy the next one.)