14. mine

After their date night they returned back to their home and Aditya got a call and he went out while Zoya came inside their room she was blushing harder remembering his confession and the first kiss they shared... She went near the mirror and was removing her earrings when she felt a pair of warm hands sliding on to her waist... She was breathing heavily due to their close proximity... Aditya was holding her from behind and was inhaling her lavender scent.. He bit her ear and whispered softly : you will be the death of me one day.
Zoya was smiling listening to his words and was standing eyes closed enjoying his love...
Aditya slowly pushed her hair to her one shoulder and kissed her nape and brushed his hands on her bare back.. It was so soft and he loved hit and placed wet kisses on her back.. Zoya was breathing heavily due to his intense kissing ... He turned her to face towards him and now he cupped her cheek looking deep into her eyes while she is fighting a battle in her mind whether to look in his eyes or not and finally she masters the courage to look into his eyes... She could see pure love and desire for her in his eyes... He placed a kiss on her left eye and then her right eye while she was clutching his shirt tightly... He kissed her cheeks... Her forehead and came near her lips just pecked it and looked at her eyes for acceptance... She smiled and closed her eyes. Taking it as a signal he took her upper lip his mouth and started sucking it and she too sucked his lower lip and soon this kiss became soo hard and rough and both their tongues started fighting for dominance....

He took her and put her on the bed and came in top of her and kissed her jaws and started placing kisses along her jawline to her neck and gave bite marks... She was moaning his name continuously unable to control his kissing game.

Aditya was about to unpin her Saree.. He was not sure whether she is ready for it.
Aditya: Zoya.. I'm in no hurry... You are free to tell me if you are not comfortable. I will never force you

Zoya who was lost in the pleasure nodded and said: I love you soo much that I am offering myself to you.. I trust you and only you have the right to my body Aditya.

Aditya smiled at her words and kissed her lips again after that he unpinned her Saree and threw it on the floor... He was mesmerized seeing her beauty... He kissed on her chest and gave kisses from her chest to her navel giving bites and sucking...  Zoya was moaning his name as it is the only thing she knew..

Aditya removed his shirt and Zoya came on top of him and was running her hand on his strong abs and placed kisses on his chest and she bit there... He smirked at her action and rolled her to the other side and started his love torture on her...

Dresses were thrown away and now both bodies were lying together without any barriers... And he thrust his man hood on her making her scream his name loud and the pain was replaced by the most beautiful pleasure...  And they enjoyed their lovemaking and lied beside each other covered with a white duvet... Her head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped tightly around her waist....  She was drawing some patterns on his chest and he was admiring her face.

Zoya: Aditya what if I let you go way from me long back when you were with Sanjana

Aditya: I would come back to you realizing you are the one made for me.

Zoya: chal juthe

Aditya: sach yaar!  When you were away from me I realized I have fell for you more deeply.

Zoya admired the man next to her and kissed on her chest.. He pulled her towards him and kissed her lips and again they continued making their love... Only screams commands and moans filled the room.

The sun rays fell threw the window and fell on Aditya's face waking him from the sleep.. He opened his eyes and saw his love lying next to him marked by him...

He kissed her forehead and said :mine and only mine forever..

Though Zoya was asleep it felt like she heard his voice and smiled at his word...

Slowly Zoya opened her eyes and saw Aditya staring at her.

Zoya: good morning handsome

Aditya: good morning sexy.

Zoya : what?

She blushed at his words

Aditya : come let's freshen up.

Zoya : you go first.. Let me sleep for a while.

Aditya: no no we have to go to college.. Only one more month then our studies will be over and I would take over Dad's business and you can sit in the home looking after our babies.

Zoya: no.. I want to work Aditya .. Let's settle first and then have babies.

Aditya : I was joking yaar.. Obviously I wanted you to be independent..

Zoya smiled and said thank you husband

Aditya took her to the bathroom where they had the most hottest bath and both of them got ready for college.

In the car Aditya noticed his hickey on the side of her neck.. He smirked at it and was proud of it and he would say aloud to the world that this is his woman.

Aditya: zoya there is a hickey on your neck..

Zoya : oh god. Why didn't you tell me earlier?

Aditya: I noticed it now

Zoya: let me hide this
Saying so she adjusted her dupatta in such a way that it could hide the hickey.

Zoya : don't keep staring like this..

Aditya : you are my woman and it is my right to stare at you...

Saying this he pulled her to him and kissed her cheeks... Zoya smiled at his antics and kissed him too...
She silently prayed to her god to keep him happy always...
He too silently prayed to god to keep her happy and always with him..

He drove the car to college.

I really suck at writing mature scenes so sorry if there is any mistakes and also I feel the story is going quite faster because I don't like dragging it... And if you want me to change the pattern or anything on my writing please comment and let me know
....