15. romantic talks

Aditya and Zoya were lying on the bed cuddling each other tightly.... Zoya's head was on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her kissing her face occasionally while listening to her talks  ....
Aditya : my jaan....  I was thinking why don't we have 4 babies?

Zoya: that's too much...  I would prefer two one like you and one like me...

Aditya: but I need 4...one like you...one like me... One like us together .. One like its siblings...

Zoya: but how can I manage 4 kids?

Aditya: we will have twins each time..

Zoya: Aditya it is not in my hands..

Aditya: it's in my hands and I will prove it...

Zoya: OK I give up... 4 kids and you are gonna manage them

Aditya : I will manage my kids and also manage my wife and also we will have another set of kids...

Zoya: shameless

Aditya : only for you

He kissed her lips and she too reciprocated his kiss... After breaking from the kiss....

Zoya: Aditya... What names will we give our kids?

Aditya: are you pregnant!?

Zoya : I hope but not... Just asking out of curiosity...

Aditya: well ... Our first child will be a girl and we will name her Adiya.. i. e Adi from me and ya from you... I want it to be special...

Zoya : woowww...i too thought this name..  Adiya.. I love it...

Aditya: OK next one will be a boy and his name is Zayn... It means King and of course he will be the future king of our kingdom...

Zoya : perfect... I didn't know  you are this smart..

Aditya : there are more things to be known about me wifey... 
Saying this he kissed the crook of her neck and she giggled...

Aditya: the third one will be a boy again and we will name him Advik. He will be unique from the others and would be much like me very creative.

Zoya: OK so my second pregnancy would be twins

Aditya: yeah.. That's my goal

Zoya: finally we need a girl

Aditya: the fourth one will be a girl and her name is Zoha...she will come as the brightest light in our lives... Making our little big family complete
Adiya Aditya Hooda
Zayn Aditya Hooda
Advik Aditya Hooda
Zoha Aditya Hooda.... I can't wait for this. .

Zoya had tears in her eyes listening to Aditya's words and she prayed to Allah to make his words come true..

Aditya: Zoya?  Why are you crying?.. See if you don't want 4 we can have 2.. I just said my wish..

Zoya: no Aditya.. Your wish is my wish.  I'm ready to carry all your babies as long as you are with me..

Aditya : in that case we can thinking of 6 -8...
He winked at her

Zoya blushed and hit his arms...

They talked for some time and slept in each other's warmth...

Next day in college

Zoya was sitting in her class and the professor was giving lecture.. Suddenly her phone vibrated.. She took her phone and saw that it was a message from Aditya.

( messages are written in italics)

Aditya: come home soon... I miss you

Zoya smiled at this message... Aditya's classes were over and he is now helping his father in their business..

Zoya: 2 more hours

Aditya: I will be waiting... I want to see you

Zoya: it has been only 3 hours since I left

Aditya: but you didn't kiss me in the morning

Zoya: you too forgot

Aditya: so you didn't kiss me because I didn't kiss you

Zoya: yes

Aditya: come home I will show you

Zoya : we will see

Aditya: today you are gonna scream my name

Zoya turned to a tomato on hearing this... She switched off her phone and blushed on his words.  The teacher saw her not paying attention

Professor: Zoya?  Where are you lost?

Zoya: Aditya

Professor : what?

Zoya realized what she said and felt extremely embarrassed in the class.

Professor: out of my class

Zoya took her bag and went out of the class ...she thought of going back to home without attending the other classes...she went to the taxi stand and took a taxi and reached home to Aditya

Zoya went in their room but there was no sight of him... She took her mobile and called him.. He said that there was a meeting at dad's office so he will be late...

Zoya felt sad on the other hand Aditya had some other plans

To be continued......