31.

Aditya was feeding Adiya her lunch while Zoya was taking a nap and Aditya was telling her time spent in school.

Adiya -papa

Aditya- yeah my cutie

Adiya-i want to bring my friend riya here tomolow to play... Pilleaassese
Aditya - but baby... Will her parents allow?

Adiya- I don't know.. But riya plomiched Adiya she will come tomolow to play papa.

Aditya agreed that and asked her to play in the room and don't go out. He would check on zoya and come.

In Aditya - Zoya's room

Zoya was sleeping snoring cutely and Aditya stares at her and goes towards her and sits near her and kisses her forehead and moves his hand to her baby bump and lifts her top a little and kisses on it and starts talking to the baby.

Aditya- hello my champ. How are you doing ? Come soon papa can't wait to hold you in my arms and play with you baby. Your sister is most excited to hold you and we promise to protect you forever. I know you are my bravest Zayn.

The baby kicked as if responding to his father.

Aditya again kissed and was about to go but zoya held his hand. He turned back and looked at her.

Zoya - no kisses for me.. Only for baby.

Aditya chuckled at her cuteness and sat near her.

Aditya _ oh ho.. Where does my  lady need my kisses?

Zoya pointed her lips.

Aditya leaned and pecked her Lil's softly.

Zoya: I need more than this.

Aditya : but... Adiya is there in the next room playing

Zoya: if you don't kiss me now you will sleep on the couch at night.

Aditya : I can't stand that only punishment. 

Saying this he leaned on to her and pulled kissed her with so much passion and dominance and both of them pulled apart breathing heavily.

Zoya : I love you My babies papa

Aditya: I love you my babies mamma and mine only woman.

Zoya: where is Adiya

Aditya: she is playing. Let me bring her.

Aditya went on to call her but she was not there... Her toys were scattered on the floor and the TV was switched on. Aditya called her and there was no sign of her.

Zoya came listening Aditya calling for Adiya. He looked very worried.

Zoya: what happened Aditya? Where is Adiya?

Aditya: she must be somewhere let me see... Don't worry

Zoya was worrying on hearing that her baby is missing.

Zoya: Adiya beta where are you?  Come soon..

Adiya was not seen...

After searching for sometime zoya started panicking and Aditya was too tensed. His phone rang and the voice said that his baby girl is safe with the person and if he wants her he have to obey the demand they are asking

Aditya couldn't risk his daughter's life and agreed immediately.

Aditya: be strong zoya...ill come back with our daughter and don't worry nothing will happen to us.

Zoya: Aditya ...I too want ti cone with u ..I can't stay alone here.. Please..

Aditya: okk...but promise me that you wont risk your life and do something which hurts all of us..okay?

Zoya: yeah I promise

Both of them got inside the car and drove to the place.

I made some changes in this chapter..I don't want the track I planned earlier..

Next chapter is coming soon