First day of school

Eddie's POV
Today is my first day of high school. Yay. I pulled myself out of bed and got dressed. I put on my red and white shorts and a red t-shirt. I fixed my hair grabbed my bag and left my room going downstairs. I tried to get out the house without my Mom seeing me because she always made me take my fanny pack with me and people made fun of me because of it. But of course she stopped me. "Eddie." She said seriously. I turned to look at her and she was holding it up for me to see. I sighed. "Why do I need it?" I asked annoyed.

"Because it has your medicine, hand sanitizer and inhaler in it so they don't get lost." She said as I walked over there and grabbed it from her. I put it around my waist and went to leave. She cleared her throat telling me I forgot something. I looked at her annoyed and went back over and gave her kiss on the cheek and went to leave. "Bye Mommy." I said as I closed the door behind me. I got on my bike and started riding it to school. Now you might think I don't like school because its...well school. But that's not the reason. It's because I get bullied. I've been bullied ever since I got into Middle school and found out that I was gay. Yes you heard that right. I'm gay.

But it's also because I can't defend myself. I'm too weak too stand up for myself. That why they pick on me out of all the people. But I don't know maybe just maybe I'll make some new friends? I don't know. I finally get to school and I lock my bike on the bike thing by the school. I fix my backpack and I start walking in school looking at my phone. I look up and start walking down the hallway to my locker. Then I hear a familiar voice say something to me. "Is that Ed's??" I turned around to see 2 tall boys looking down at me. Dang they got A LOT taller..I wonder why I barely got taller.. I thought to myself.

"Don't call me that." I said in a serious tone while putting my backpack in my locker so I didn't have to carry it around all day. "Wow Ed's. Did you even grow since the last time I saw you? Your literally like 4'3." One of them said laughing. "Shut up Richie." I said closing my locker and giving Richie a glare over my shoulder. I started to walk away untill someone grabbed my arm tightly and dragged me outside. I whimpered as my arm started to hurt at how tight their grip was and they looked at me and laughed. "P-please let go.." I said knowing it wasn't going to work.

"Shut it." Henry said in a harsh tone. When we got out side he threw me up against a tree and looked down at me as Richie stood a little bit behind him. I looked at the bruise and started to get anxious. I quickly unzipped my fanny pack and grabbed my inhaler puffing the medicine in my mouth and Henry slapped it out of my hand and I looked up at him scared. Richie never really hurt me. He justed bullied me by saying stuff. Henry on the other hand. He never said stuff but he did hurt me. So I was mostly scared of Henry. Henry went to punch me but I moved and doged it and tried to grab my inhaler because I was getting really hard to breath.

Henry grabbed my leg right before I could grab it and pushed me against the tree and punched me in the stomach. And fell over laying on my side holding my stomach trying to breath. And Henry grabbed the inhaler and looked at it and then looking at me. "Dude just give it to him. He can't fucking breath." Richie said in a serious tone. "Fine whatever." He said rolling his eyes and throwing the inhaler at me. I lifted my arm up to block it from hitting me the quickly grabbed it taking many puffs of it as i could till I could breath again. "Pathetic. He can't even defend himself." Henry said looking at me and laughing.

"Come on Rich let's go." Henry said while walking away. Richie just looked down at me."Richie are you coming???" Henry said trying to get him to follow him. "Uh yeah sorry." Richie said looking at me again and walking away. I finally cought my breath and I put my inhaler back in my fanny pack and zipped it up. I got up and started walking back into the school with fresh tears running down my cheeks I looked down hoping no one should notice.