More

It's funny how sometimes something just shocks you. How life lets you rest on a fluffy rug and just when you're at peace, it sweeps it right under your feet.

Everything was normal, in it's place. Having a stable job, good friends and fans who supported you no matter what.

But 3 months ago things started to change. You got more irritable at situations that would usually just go right over your head. The jokes you would do without even thinking about, you wanted to avoid because it gave you a slight tingle or even pain in your chest.

When you didn't know why, it was bearable, because you could just blame it on eating too much, or just not resting well enough. But one day it hit you. Like a truck going at full speed right to where you never thought you could be hit.

You love her. You love Natalie.

It's why jokes about your guy friends hitting on her were somewhat avoided. Or even making her do flirty things for the vlogs didn't even make its way into your mind anymore. That instead of joking about her and Jeff you slowly started joking about the two of you instead. Even if it broke your heart more when you saw her reaction to them and how she dismisses it too fast or easily.

You never thought it would happen. Months ago, telling everyone you and Natalie would never date was the most honest thing that would ever come out of your mouth.

Why did it need to change?

You were so good. The perfect pair. The thing that no one could break. But right now you realize that you could be the one to break it.

You tried so hard to forget, even get rid of it. But anyone who threw themselves at you never stood a chance because your eyes and heart are stuck on her.

The way she laughs, smiles and even the way she looks at you. No one looks at you like that. Nothing matches the feeling it gives you.

Everyone wonders why you don't hit a wall, get burnt out like most of youtubers have this past year. It's because you have her.

You know that she'll never look or see you the way you see her but it's enough. To keep you in check and give you that small push to get through each flight, day, hard month or even life. As long long as you could see those eyes and that beautiful smile, everything would be enough.

There had been so many times where you just thought, "Fuck it, I'll just tell her." But you push it down and keep it  in check because you don't want things to change in a bad way. Because what if she leaves? You couldn't have that.

This was enough. This is enough.

You're editing a video right now and she's right here beside you. Talking to you to keep you alert enough to finish editing the video. She pokes your face when your eyes start to droop down. The small conversations you're having just makes your heart beat a certain way.

You shouldn't ask for more because this is enough.

Is it?

It had been enough but tonight seems different. Actually this past month has been different.

You didn't want to give youself hope or even want to start thinking she could start feeling the same way. But it's like something has changed with her too.

The way she looks at you hits a different way. Like she knows what you're thinking. Even now, from time to time you would catch her looking and she wouldn't look away. She would hold your stare and smile a little then go back to scrolling on her phone.

The slight touches you guys have, in the car or even during flights where she always seems to be sitting beside you. Where she would sometimes fall asleep on your shoulder even if you're in first class and she could just turn her chair into a bed. You don't mind it though because you realized you fell asleep better like that.

The jokes you make about you and her didn't get the same reaction from her as it used to. She would just smile and even add to them now. Even give you a look like she was challenging you.

The thought that she could feel the same was always blocked from your brain but somehow right now, in your bed where she's laying her head on your shoulder, being how you are was not enough anymore.

You want more. If she feels the same she deserves more. You would give more.

The thought of losing her still clawed in your mind but right now you wanted to see if more was in the books. That you could finally be happy with her the way you've wanted to be for quite some time now.

You place your laptop to the left side of the bed and you take your headphones off. She lifts her head from your shoulder to look at you. You take her hand and say, "Nat," you pause and take a deep breath. You caress and face and continue, "I love you."

She didn't flinch, move, or even look shocked. Instead you feel her lean more into your hand and place her hand on to top of it. She closes her eyes and there you see a tear fall from her eyes.

You were about to panic and almost take it back but then she opens her eyes. Then she gives you the look that you could be staring at forever and says, "I thought I'd never hear you say that Dave." She pulls you in for a tight hug and then whispers in you ear,

"I love you more."