Awakening

Where was I? I opened my eyes, it was dark. My throat hurt, it was so dry. I raised my arms up in front of me, they felt like noodles. My hands were met with something solid after I touched something soft and silky. What? Where was I? "Hello?" I rasped, "Uncle Bobby? Blue?" it hurt to talk. It was so quiet I could hear the blood in my ears. I hit the top of the box I was in, I wanted to cry. What happened? I could hear something distantly, it sounded like a machine of some kind. It was getting louder, and closer. I curled up as much as I could pressed up against one of the sides of the box. I wanted Sam and Dean. The noise got really loud before it went quiet. There was a thud and then scraping noises from above me. I knocked on the top of the box and the noises stopped. I could hear distant talking, "What man?" A voice said, it was a bit farther away than the next, "Did you hear that?" There was silence for a few moments before I knocked again. "Is it coming from the coffin?" the voice that was farther off questioned before adding, "Oh my god, did someone dig up this poor kid's grave and bury someone alive?" he sounded horrified. Coffin? I was in a coffin?! Whose coffin was I in!? I started knocking on the lid rapidly. I heard another thud and rapid scraping that was just before the door opened and light blinded me. "Oh my god!" I heard a guy all but yell, that was just before I felt arms around me pick me up and out of the box. I felt another set of arms grab me and help pick me up and out of the hole and onto dirt. I squinted to try and see around me, it was so bright, there was an excavator off to the side and a perfect circle, around the hole I'd been in, of dirt. The two men who'd pulled me out climbed out of the hole and surrounded me, "Oh my god are you okay? Can you tell us your name?" I squinted around before rasping, "Water," the one who had asked me the questions elbowed his companion, who scrambled off to an ice chest off to the side. I looked at the grave I'd been placed in, mainly the head stone. I could feel all of the color drain my face as I saw the name on the stone.

Rest in Peace
2001-2006

Christina Mary Winchester
Beloved daughter and friend

A cold water bottle found its way in front of me, I drank the entire thing thirstily. I handed back the empty bottle, "Can you tell us your name? How long have you been down there?" one of them asked. Seeing as how my name was on the stone, I decided to answer with, "Dali, Dali Banner... Where am I?" The one who handed me the water answered, "Sioux Falls,". So I hadn't gone far... "John go call the cops, this poor girl probably needs an ambulance," the one with the water bottle scurried off to go grab a phone. I couldn't let the cops see me, especially not Jody. "Water?" I requested, the other man, John, was still a fair distance away near a truck on the phone. As the man went to go get another bottle of water from the ice chest, I ran. I ran as fast as I could behind a tree, I could see the entrance to the graveyard. So I ran towards it and out the gate, my heart racing. I needed to get home and tell Uncle Bobby what happened. He'd know what to do.